Nine

When you looked behind you, there was no one other than the Ghostface survivor, Kirby. She was alive?

She was covered in blood and frantically walked towards us. Her short blonde hair was ragged. "You're okay!"

Sam defensively stepped in front of Tara and you. "Stay back!"

Tara and you nodded in agreement. "We know it's you Kirby."

Kirby walked towards the three of you, shaking her head in a panic. "It's not me! You have to believe me," she begged.

There was another click of a gun loading. Detective Bailey entered the theater and held his own gun, which was pointing at Kirby.

"Stop! Stay away from the girls!"

Kirby was panting and holding her gun in her shaky hands. "What are you doing?"

Detective Bailey looked at her in rage. "You killed my daughter!"

Sam, Tara, and you stood in between the fight, holding each other for comfort. You didn't want to die.

Kirby gasped. "Jesus Christ! He's insane! You're the... behind you!" She screamed.

The two Ghostfaces appeared behind Bailey, but he didn't seem concerned. Instead, he shot Kirby with a smirk.

"Oh my god!" Sam yelled.

You were. frozen in place. "Kirby!"

Tara's mouth was wide open. "No... no....Kirby!"

Kirby was telling the truth. You didn't believe her. It was your and the sisters' fault that she might bleed out in this shrine.

Bailey was a cold-hearted traitor. He looked at the two Ghostfaces proudly. "Great job, both of you."

Tara was trying to process that Bailey was one of three killers. And you were trying to process that there were three of them.

"It's you..." she spoke in sadness and shock.

Bailey shrugged. "Yeah, of course. Frankly, I expected more from the three of you. I mean, Sam and Tara you did a lot to us. And y/n, I thought you would of figured it out..."

"Us?"

You held your breath as the taller Ghostface pulled his cloak down, reaching for his mask. You hoped it wasn't who you thought it could be...

When he pulled his mask down, your heart stopped. Ethan.

You looked at Ethan's smiling face. It was your own boyfriend. The one who killed Anika. The one who killed Chad. The one who taunted you and played with you like you were some toy. The one who held a knife to your throat.

You thought you had finally found someone who understood you and completed you, but he was just a heartless killer who never could have ever loved you.

He had betrayed you. Ethan was a monster.

You tried your best to even form words. "Ethan...?"

He made eye contact with you. "Hello, sweetheart."

Ethan's voice made butterflies arise in your stomach, but his smirk just chilled your spine.

He looked at all three of the girls now. "Mindy was right. It was easy to juke the roommate lottery. I mean all I had to do to meet you was room with a conceded, condescending , alpha, literally named Chad!"