Twelve

A bleeding Ethan came into view, and ran right past you, putting his knife into Sam and then pushing Tara off the stage.

"You're alive?"

You blinked to make sure this was real, and then came to your senses.

"Wait! Stop Ethan!"

Sam and Tara fell almost in sync. You cold tell he didn't stab Tara on purpose because he knew she was my best friend. You could tell. Or maybe you were crazy, but you swore he had good intentions.

"Now it's just us," Ethan said, walking towards you.

"I-I thought you were dead. You know Sam will really kill you when she gets up."

"I don't care."

He cupped your face with his hands.

"Ethan stop. You can't do this to me."

"But you don't know what you do to me." Ethan smiled with his little fangs.

"I can't be with a serial killer. I just can't," I sighed.

"Am I really a serial killer? I only killed a few people."

"It's close enough."

Ethan had really torn a hole in your relationship. Everything would of been perfect if he didn't reveal himself as Ghostface.

"Now we can run away together."

You weren't sure about your thoughts on that idea. You still couldn't believe he survived. They always come back.

"Ethan, I'm not doing that. I'm not leaving my friends."

"What friends? They're all dead, or going to be dead."

He had a point. Anika, Quinn, and Chad were dead. Mindy, Sam, and Tara could die at any moment.

Your faces were only inches apart. "I'm all you have left."

"But Sam... and Tara..."

You looked down at Tara and Sam lying on the ground. They looked as if they were gone. You started to cry.

"I can't loose them."

"You already lost them. Come on, y/n."

You knew you were taking a risk when you became friends with Billy Loomis's daughter, but you never thought Ghostface would actually come back again.

You wished that you were never apart of this. Part of you was happy that you met Ethan, but now you would just loose him.

Ethan and you were interrupted by a mumbling Sam. "y/n..."

She helped her sister up and both of them stood, barely able to move. "Sam! Tara! You're alive!" You exclaimed, pulling away from Ethan, and bringing them both into a tight embrace.

Ethan stood there awkwardly. You stepped away from him and stood with Sam and Tara. You held a knife and pointed it at him.

"Ethan."

"Woah! Now you're going to kill me?"

You shook my head. "You're going to listen to me now. Follow."

Sam, Tara, and you began to walk out of the building and you kept Ethan close at my side as the four of you exited the shrine.

Ethan panicked when he saw the police outside,but you held his hand. "I'm not turning you in."

He relaxed, and all of your faces brightened when we saw Chad laying on a hospital bed, hooked up to an oxygen tube. He was breathing.

Everybody rushed over. "Chad!" Tara yelled, quickly pulling off his oxygen mask for a kiss.

Sam, Tara, and you hugged Chad as best as you we could and his face dropped seeing Ethan, who's Ghostface cloak you had taken off.

He was barely able to talk, but he still didn't know that Ethan was the one who stabbed him in the first place.

All of us got the required medical care that we needed, but Mindy and Chad were still in the hospital together.

Today, you brought Ethan back to your apartment, not letting him out of my sight.

"Don't think I'm forgiving you," You said, after long moments of silence.

"I spared you out of mercy,"

But you knew that wasn't true.

"So if you're not going to turn me in, what are you going to do with me?" Ethan asked with a slight smirk.

You didn't respond, because you didn't know. You couldn't turn him in, because you would never be able to see him again. You could never kill him. But you could also never see him the same again.

"I'm not letting you out of this apartment. You're not going to hurt anyone else."

Ethan walked so we were close together. "What are you going to do to stop me, sweetheart?"

What would you do?