Six

Your phone rang over and over again for the next few hours that night.

67 Missed Calls from Sam
20 Missed Calls from Tara
15 Missed Calls from Mindy
5 Missed Calls from Chad
1 Missed Call from Detective Bailey
200 Missed Texts

You would never know that while you were asleep, Ethan snuck out as Ghostface and attacked Sam as she was walking back from the hospital.

You had no clue, since her phone was still at Sam's apartment. And nobody knew where you were the whole night, except for Ethan.

ETHAN

After Ethan washed blood off his hands, he crept through his apartment. The main focus of this whole Ghostface thing was to get revenge on Samantha for killing his brother, and to get back at her sister, Tara.

Ethan had attacked Sam as she was coming back from the hospital. He was proud of his attack. She seemed wounded, but he wasn't able to kill her. She got away, that's what angered Ethan.

It was getting closer to daylight, and he opened the door of his room to see you still peacefully sleeping.

As Ethan moved a few steps further into the room, he couldn't help but stare. You were so stunning, even while asleep. You always looked perfect to him, whether it was when you were laughing with him as Ethan, or screaming from his taunts as Ghostface.

"Ethan what are you doing?" You mumbled, rubbing your tired eyes.

YOU

You had woken up, only to see Ethan staring at you from the other side of the room. How long had he been standing there for?

"Oh, sorry. I was just making sure you were ok. Don't worry, I just came in a minute ago, I didn't mean to creep you out," he apologized, a guilty look in his eyes.

"I'll leave now," Ethan added.

You picked your head up and looked at him forgivingly.

"No, it's fine. I'm not going to be able to fall back asleep anyways," You said, getting out of his bed and walking over to him. The sun was rising.

Another thought had crept into your mind. Why hadn't Chad come back yet?

"Where's Chad?"

"Um, I'm not sure. Maybe he's still staying with the others."

The door flew open, revealing Chad, Mindy, Tara, and Sam. It's like they had read my mind. Ethan and you flinched in surprise and looked at their angry faces.

Chad aggressively shook Ethan. "I know it was you!"

"You know I had Econ! Ask anybody there!"

"y/n, what the hell?" Tara shouted.

"Listen, Ethan found me after Ghostface knocked me out and brought me back to his apartment!"

"I mean you ignored all of our calls. Sam got attacked last night."

You gasped, not having any clue she was harmed. "Sam are you ok?"

"She's not ok because of your psycho boyfriend," Mindy retorted.

You turned to Ethan who looked clueless. You felt terrible. Everybody was accusing him just because he wasn't at the apartment that night.

"Listen, I can vouch for Ethan. He was here with me the whole night. So, he couldn't of attacked Sam. I was lying down the whole night, so it wasn't me either."

Ethan smiled when you defended him. "See? y/n's phone was left at the apartment, so she couldn't of seen your messages even if she wanted to."

Mindy handed my phone to me. "Here. We saw that. You're on the top of my suspect list," she said, staring directly at Ethan.

Sam's eyes widened as a message popped up on her phone. "Gale found something."

"Like Gale, as in Gale Weathers?" Ethan questioned.

"What other Gale would be messaging me about Ghostface? She said she found some kind of shrine dedicated to Ghostface. It might be a lead. She sent the address, and asked if we would all come. Gale said Kirby's there too."

All of you agreed to go, and then arrived at the shrine.

Inside of the abandoned theater, there were items from every Ghostface killing there has ever been. There were glass cases that contained the costumes of every past Ghostface, and there were areas that contained "props" from the Ghostface killings.

There were crime scene photos, drawings, memorabilia, clothes worn by past victims, and anything from the Stab movies you could imagine.

"Well this is freaky," Chad murmured.

Everyone began to explore the shrine, and Kirby and Mindy began to talk, aswell as Tara and Kirby. Sam stayed close to Gale.

Ethan stuck close to your side as you looked at all of the display cases in interest and also in horror.

ETHAN

Ethan believed that you would be a perfect Ghostface. He could imagine you leading the killings with him. Instead of being forced to kill with his family, he could be powerful with you.

Ethan paused when he passed a part of the shrine dedicated to last year's killers, Richie and Amber.

Richie was Ethan's older brother. He was always favored by their dad. His dad happened to be "Detective Bailey" and his sister was Quinn "Bailey". 

Sam had killed Richie, and the Kirschs had decided that they were going to follow in Richie's footsteps and get revenge on her and anyone else involved in the friend group.

Ethan has been scolded by his dad many times for having a soft spot for you. He just couldn't help it. He made them promise him that they wouldn't kill you if they ever came in contact with you as Ghostface, but they haven't yet.

Everyone always saw Ethan as the shy, dorky, and sweet innocent boy, but he was hiding dark secrets. If you ever found out that he was Ghostface, Ethan was sure that you would hate him.

But you had to find out eventually. They were going to reveal themselves at some point.

"This place creeps me out," You sighed.

"While it is sick, it's kind of neat. I mean I've been a fan of horror since I was little. It just freaks me out that it's from a real-life movie," Ethan half-lied.

"I mean I liked horror. Until I became part of a real-life horror movie. I don't want to die, Ethan. And even if he won't kill me, he's going to kill my friends, and then I'll be alone again. What if he kills you?"

Ah, sweet y/n. He wont kill me, because I am him. Her concern was cute. Ethan kept his malicious thoughts to himself.

"You're going to be fine. And I'm going to be fine," Ethan assured you, cupping your face with his hands.

You looked up at me, with your beautiful eyes. Both of you leaned in at the same time, and your soft lips touched Ethan's.

Ethan's heart was beating fast, and he enjoyed every second of the kiss. Ethan didn't want it to end, but it did end when Chad and Mindy came running over.

"Ethan?! y/n?!" Chad yelled.

Ethan decided that he was going to kill him next. He finally got what he wanted, and Chad interrupted us.

"y/n? Did you not get the 'don't trust anyone' ?" Mindy sighed.

You looked at them and then back at me. You just smiled.