Chapter 15

Warning ⚠️- mentionings and flashbacks of being bit by walkers, will be in this chapter. Just a heads up.
-----------------------------------------------------
Hyakushiki's pov;

~Huge timeskip ~

After B/n came back from taking a shower, he was wearing sweatpants and a short sleeve shirt revealing his birth mark on his arm. Me, B/n, Okina, the guards, and the inmates were in the front part of the medical office as Kazari and Kaguya retreats Aria. Footsteps came towards the door way of the kids room, and I looked back.

Kaguya came into the room and said."Miss Hyakushiki, we have finished Aria's treatments. Everyone can come back into the room if they wish.".

"Thank you, Kaguya." I said. I get up from the bed along with the others and went back to the room the kids are staying in. B/n went back over to his bed and sat back down with the cat still asleep. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and went to my translator app. "Do you two mind answering some more questions.".

B/n spoke. "What kind of questions do you have left?".

"We just want to know how your older brother got bit. I think it would be best if you two explained it." I said. Aria and B/n look at each other then back at us.

B/n's pov;
"The first time, Y/n got bit was when he was only nineteen years old, two walkers bit him on the day we escaped the Sliver corner group. Thanks to Carl and that translator guys help." Aria said, as Momoko and the others sat down when listening to the translation on her phone. "While we were running from Sliver corner, we accidentally ran into a herd of walkers. So we turned back around and went down a different street, but little did we know there was another herd at the end of the block. We were cornered, Y/n pushed me and B/n towards this huge apartment building.".

~Flashback~

Once me, Y/n, and Aria went inside the lobby of the apartment building. Y/n closed the glass doors and put his weight against the door in case walkers tried to push it open."You two find something heavy to put against the door!" He said.

Me and Aria looked around and I spotted a vending machine filled with sodas by the door. "Aria, the vending machine." I said, before I ran over to it with Aria behind me. We started pushing on this heavy vending machine and it began to tip over. "Y/n, move out of the way bro!".

"Woah," Y/n said, and jumped back. The vending machine landed on its side in front of the door. The walkers were pushing up against the glass and the door as they moan and groan. "That won't hold them for long.".

"So what now?" Aria asked.

"I would say go through the back door, but the alleyway could be filled with walkers by now." I said.

"Yeah," He said.

"What If we find a room that isn't locked, this place looks like a apartment building. The buildings next to us might have a fire escape, we can hop fire escape to fire escape to get home." Aria said.

"Good idea-" I cut myself off to the sound of glass cracking. "The glass is breaking.".

"Let's go with Aria's plan." Y/n said. He looked around and saw the staircase. "Come on the stairs are this way." We ran towards the stairs and started going up, but the sound of glass breaking and the walkers groaning and moaning echoed the building which alarmed us. "Keep going, I'll cover you.".