Test One

We're just going to dive right into the heat. Did you really think I would go easy on you? You're just precious aren't you XXX

   "What makes a good punishment? You learning your lesson? You receiving the punishment? Perhaps the method I chose to you to punish you? You will be taken care of immediately. I assure it."

   His tone of voice did not seem angry. Although I was intimidated into respecting him.

   The room was dim, lightened only by candle light. I was seated on my knees in the center of the floor. I was naked and the cold air hardened my nipples. I watched closely as His wife lit more candles with matches. Revealing the deep Red interior, pitch Black wooden furniture, and deep blue carpeting.

   The two sat down on the satin divan in front of me. She wore a thick Black leather collar around her neck. A silver link chain was clipped to it and tied around His wrist.

   They stared at me for a moment before saying speaking, driving me out of my lost gaze.

   "We are going to sit right here and watch. Be a good girl and take it, will you." He said sternly.

   I heard the door creak open, and in walked a group of strangers, only I assume They knew, and they surrounded me. They pinned me down to the floor and ran their hands all over my body.

   With no warning or hesitation, I was pushed down as they forced themselves inside me. They had no feelings but I could feel everything. The fear, the pain, the embarrassment, and the pleasure. I looked at everyone around me. They were all watching me.

  They caressed my breasts as they took turns pounding me. It felt so amazing. Every scrape in my insides, every hand that touched my clit, every whip that cracked on my ass. It was pure horrifying, it was pure embarrassing, it was pure bliss.

   "How much can your pussy take? This is your punishment for being such a bad little girl." They shouted at me.

   "Do you like being fucked in front of us? By so many people you don't even know? Look me in the eyes." His voice was stern. The look in his eyes showed me how serious he was. He approached me in between the crowd, Her by his side.

   She traced her fingers around my chest, making circles with her thumbs. She glared at me. Her hazel eyes shined so brightly in the red candle light.

   "Please Sir." I whimper.

   "Yes, say it baby. Say it for me." His thumb lifted my chin to look up at him.

   "Please Sir-"

   "Please what? Do you want more?" He asked.

   "Yes, please sir I deserve so much more." I begged him. His eyes not once left mine as he ran his hands down my neck. Pressing firmly on my throat.

   "You're such a good girl. I'll give you what you want." He grinned maniacally.

   A group of another probably thirty more men walked in. They touched me and rub my nipples and toyed with my clit. Pinching it, smacking it, rubbing it.

   "These men are going to fuck you as well. Be a good whore and take it. She's all yours boys." He waved them to proceed and took a seat in his chair.

   They held me down and passed me around, spreading my legs and exposing my pussy.

   They poke me, finger me, and spit on me, rubbing it in to make me wet. I'm so wet. I wish they would stop teasing me.

   I looked at my master. He looks so pleased. He pulled everyone off of me, and told them to take a seat.

   "Bend her over, please." He ordered his wife. She did as he said and I'm pulled over her knees. My naked bottom exposed for everyone to see. He pulls my cheeks apart, revealing my asshole and pussy.

   "She's so wet, she's dripping."

   "Look how wet my slut is. Now, she will be spanked and fucked for all of you."

   The crowd cheered. They love to see me suffer from the humiliation.
His belt jingles as he slides it off his waist. He's going to spank me. I shook in fear, he's never spanked me before. Then again, I've never met this man.

   "This is for my pure amusement. Believe me, I am truly impressed. You are such a good little entertainer." She whispered in my ear so sweetly as she pushed my hair out of my face.

   He spanked me once, very hard. As he continued, it burned with each hit. The belt stung my clit many times as he spread my legs for more access.

   He hit my ass, my thighs, and my sensitive pussy. I was so sore. I heard the crowd clapping and shouting. They wanted him to fuck me. I counted fifty strikes when He finished.

   He pushed me to the floor in front of him with and lifted my entire body in the air, folding my to fit his dick into my asshole.

   He covered my mouth and choked me as he thrust inside me. Fucking me in front of everyone. I felt myself start to cum all over him. She noticed this, because she pulled my face to her.

   "Don't you cum too fast little lady. We can't have any of that." She said. Her voice was so sweet and calm. Yet, so strong and demanding.

   I begged him to fuck me harder. He smacked me in the face multiple times. He fingered my pussy and rubbed my juices all over my face. Forcing me to suck his fingers as he shoved them down my throat.

   "Do you promise to be a good girl for us?" He growled in my ear. She pulled my hair, forcing me to look at the ceiling.

   "I will, I promise." I cried. Tears streamed down my face as he thrusted herder and harder.

   She kissed on my stomach, leaving bite marks on my delicate pale skin.

   "I think she's done well for today, don't you dear?" He muttered in between breaths. She nodded and reached her hands out to me.

   He pulled out and dropped me. She caught me before I could hit the ground.

   I was out of breath and my body ached. Then all of a sudden, the insecurity struck me. I covered myself the best I could with my arms, burying my face into her shoulder. I wanted nothing more than to hide from these filthy strangers.

   He must have noticed, because he looked at me and looked to the crowd. He motioned them to leave and they cleared out the door and left the room empty besides the three of us.

   "I believe she has earned her ticket out of the basement, do you think?" He asked Her, kneeling down to smooth my hair back. He forced me to look at him, but my eyes trailed elsewhere in embarrassment.

    "Yes, I do believe she has." She smiled and tilted her head at me. Giving me a welcoming look. Something about her eyes calmed me down. Her touch made me feel safe. Even after everything that just happened.