Walk in the Park Pt.1

Tonight, He and She had a dinner planned. They told me they'd like me to meet a friend. Last time I met their friends I was- well.

   I was given an outfit that was finally my size.

    A white tank top, that fit me rather tightly. A thin black faux coat, which hung loosely off my shoulders. A pair of black fishnets along with a black and white Checker boarded mini skirt.

   I was also given a pair of white cuffed socks and a pair of small black leather dress shoes. With a single strap going over the top of them, lace covering the strap.

   The miss had done my hair already. It rested in a neat bun high on my head. Loose strands hanging down, curled perfectly against the side of my face.

   She also painted my face with a full face of makeup. A simple look, dark eyes and bright red lips. She said He liked the color, and that tonight was about him. I feel like a whore. How ironic.

   I was fixing my skirt when I heard a faint knock on the door, followed by Miss entering the room. She stopped and sighed, staring at me.

   "You look wonderful." She smiled.

  "Thank you." I blushed.

   She was wearing a green pants suit with a white blouse underneath. She had on a nice pair of leather boots with buckles at the top. She also wore a beautiful golden choker with a white rose dangling from it.

   "Let me fix your hair." She said. She smoothed down a few wild hairs that had fallen.

   "Let's go, we have reservations tonight at a beautiful restaurant." "I do hope you'll have a good time." She said. I nodded and she took my hand, leading me downstairs.

   The front door was right there at the bottom of the stairs. He stood there, buttoning the cuff of his sleeve. He wore a blue and green flannel, with a pair of nice denim blue jeans. His shirt was tucked in and he had on a nice pair of brown leather dress shoes.

   He looked up at the two of us. He held out his arm for his wife, pulling her into him and kissing her. He looked at me, and examined my outfit.

   "Doesn't she look nice?" "I told you it would suit her." She whispered, smiling at me.

   "Yes, absolutely." "You look stunning." "Let's hurry on now." He grinned. He opened the door and let us both out. Turning the lock before he followed.

   "Where is this place we're going?" I asked curiously.

   "It's called The Blue Light." "It's well known for their Italian dishes." "I think you'll like it." He responded.

   "We met at this restaurant. It was a very romantic night." She smirked.

   "I remember what you wore." "That beautiful green dress." He smiled at her. To which she returned.

   "That dress was so hideous!" She laughed.

   "It won me over on you." He pulled her hand to him and kissed it lightly.

   We parked in a spot and walked inside. The restaurant was mesmerizing. A string of lights dangled above tables on a fenced in patio.

   The entrance was beautiful. White statues of gods and goddesses stood high off the ground. White columns spaced throughout the building, decorated in lights.

   "Reservation for Walter." He told the host.

   Walter. His name is Walter. That's new.

   We were seated in a dim room. The tables were bare and not a lot of people were in the room. The waiter took our drinks and we discussed what we wanted to eat.

   "We have a friend meeting us." "Would you please direct him when he gets here?" Walter asked him.

   "Of course." They passed out silverware and walked off.

   "It's just as beautiful as I remember." She told him.

   I looked around at the scenery. It was really nice. My mind wandered and I got lost in thought. I felt a hand on my knee.

   "I have something for you." Walter leaned over and whispered in my ear.

   "Open your legs for me." He smirked. I did as he said. His hands slid up my skirt and his fingers pulled my lace panties aside. He put two fingers in me and I felt an unknown object slip inside me.

   It was cold but I adjusted easily.

   "Let me know if you feel anything." He whispered.

   He pushed a button on a tiny remote and I felt it vibrate. I crossed my legs as he turned it up all the way.

   My face was blood red. I couldn't help but smile as he flashed me a toothy grin.

   "Good girl." He smirked. He licked his fingers.

    The waiter returned with a younger man. He was older than me.

He was tall, at least six foot, and had dark brown eyes and dark hair. His skin was fairly pale with a bit of a tan.

   He was wearing a sold grey T-shirt and a black leather jacket with a pair of black jeans.

   He smiled at the waiter and shook Walter's hand. He took a seat in the empty chair beside me.

   I didn't realize I was staring when She tapped my arm.

   "Oh, sorry." I whispered.

   "Sweetheart, I'd like you to meet my dear friend Benjamin." Walter introduced us. I shook his hand and smiled, sipping my lemon water.

   "Walter and I have arranged for you two to have a special evening." "You two will enjoy a nice dinner, get to know each other." "Then tonight, Benjamin will bring you straight home." She explained.

   Are they pimpin' me out right now?

   "I believe you two have a lot in common." He told me.

   Benjamin looked at me and smiled. His eyes were very calming. Even though he was smiling, there was a sadness in his eyes.

   "Are you sure?" I asked.

  The two of them nodded. They finished their drinks and stood up.

   "We will see both of you later tonight." "Take care of her." He said to Benjamin.

   Walter leaned in and whispered something in his ear, then handed him the remote and put his hand on his shoulder before leaving with Miss.

   Once we were alone, Benjamin turned to me. He sipped his water and fumbled with the remote.

   A huge grin spread on his face as he looked me in the eyes.