Familiar Sensation Pt. 1

This chapter may be a bit much to some. But you've read this far. Enjoy you freaks. 🩶

   I rested my head on his shoulder with my legs curled up in his lap. I lightly moved my hand up his chest when he stopped me, pulling my hand away from him.

    "You know I do not like to be touched that way." Walter said.

    "I'm sorry." I whispered.

   I closed my eyes and started drifting off back to sleep as he ran his fingers through my hair. His heartbeat was loud but steady.

    "It's okay dear." He leaned over and grabbed his spectacles off the nightstand, putting them on.

   He tapped my shoulder, fully waking me up.

   "It is nightfall, you need to get up and get dressed." He told me. I slid out of bed and he lied there watching me.

    I was topless and in nothing but my black silky underwear.

    "Go to the dresser, my wife has set your outfit for today up there." He said.

   I walked over and picked up the clothing Miss had set out for me. I put on the thin white button up shirt. It had long frilly sleeves and buttoned at my wrists. I slid on the dark brown skirt and the white pair of frilly knee high socks. I also fastened the black corset around my waist sliding the sleeves over my shoulders. It sucked me in nicely, not that I needed it.

    There was also a necklace, which I put around my neck and buckled. It had black strings that dangled down my throat. With small pearls strung through them.

   "How does this look?" I asked Walter.

   "You look nice." He said, peeking at me with his head still down. His voice was deep and his tone was melancholy. He was clipping and filing his nails. They always were kept neat. He never let them get dirty either.

   "Now, I need you to go to the closet." He said. I walked over and opened the closet doors and looked at all the nice clothing.

    "The left side is my side." "She isn't here to dress me, so you will." He said.

    "Where is she?" I asked.

  "Are you questioning my orders?" He asked, sitting up.

   "No- no sir." I stuttered.

   "I'm genuinely wondering where she is." I said quickly.

"I'm messing with you." He smirked.

   "You're precious when you trip over your words." He said.

    "There is a white dress shirt hanging up." "It has cuffed sleeves at the end." "I will need it, along with a brown jacket." "Casual of course." He told me.

   I searched the closet and found the pieces of clothing he wanted.

   "I also will need the matching pants for this jacket, from the dresser." He said. I gave him his clothes and he rushed me out the door. As if I've never seen him naked before.

    He was such a strange man. But, I oddly grew fond of him.

   I wandered into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, freshening myself up.

     I felt hands snake around my waist and looked up to see Walter in the mirror. He had a gentle smile on his face as he pulled me out of the bathroom. His hand rested on my lower back as he walked me down the hall and down the stairs.

    He looked sharp as hell. His hair was pulled back into a low ponytail, and he tucked his shirt in, sliding on a black leather belt.

    "Put your shoes on." He said, pointing to my black slip on sandals.