New Toy Pt. 2

Miss had forgotten to turn on the light, so I stayed here in the dark. I heard footsteps and the door creaked open. Little light from the hallway lamp shone through, illuminating a dark shadow. Quickly disappearing as the door closed.

I felt warm fingers trace up my rib cage. The familiar smell of the nice cologne eased me.

    Benjamin.

   He hummed a soft tune as he played with the lace ribbon on my bra. He undid the clip and pulled it off me with ease. He messaged my breasts and leaned in toward me. I could barely make out his dark brown eyes staring at me. A hint of anger mixed with sadness. The same sad look as before.

   Enticing.

    He tugged on my bottom lip with his teeth. Pinching my nipples as he twisted them back and forth. I held his hair and pulled him closer into me, kissing him fully. His tongue explored my mouth, biting me occasionally.

    "I'm going to disrespect you. It is under my character to behave so cruel." He whispered. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them above me.

    I left them there as he stood. His pants hit the floor and he crawled back on top of me. He slid off my underwear and tossed it behind him. He ran his hands up my thighs, kissing and biting on them.

    He pushed my legs apart and positioned himself. Leaning in and kissing on my neck as he entered. I gasped and he slid his hand over my mouth.

    "You keep quiet little thing." He growled.

    Each time he thrusted I felt a shivering pain up my spine. The pressure of his hands holding down my wrists suddenly seemed like nothing.

    He kissed me again and I bit him, making him grunt and he fucked me harder.

   As I was about to finish, he stopped. I whined as he pulled out and he quietly laughed to himself.

    He slid his hand under me and pulled me up, flipping me over.

    He pushed my face into the pillow and carried on.

   He grabbed a fist full of my hair and lift my face to see him. I looked into his eyes and he tilted his head to the side, slamming my face back down.

    I cried into the pillow. Both from pain and pleasure. I held the sheets tightly and tried to catch my breath. He was making that very difficult.

   The room came to life with light, and he still kept going.

    Cold hands brushed the side of my face. I looked at and saw Miss. She was smiling at me. She played with my hair and winked at me.

   My eyes rolled back. I was so close.

   I looked at her and arched. She shook her head and grinned.

    "Use your words sweet baby." She smiled.

   I begged her to let me finish, I couldn't take anymore, but it felt so good.

   She ignored my cries and only played with my hair.

   I was practically shaking and screaming by the time she finally gave in.

    "You can finish dear, I suppose you've been good." She whispered.

    I released the built up tension and my body went limp underneath him. He finished when I did and I felt the warm substance leak along the back of my legs.

    "What do you say to this young man for treating you so well?" She asked me, pulling my hair behind my ear.

   "Thank you." I panted, out of breath and half heartedly embarrassed.

    I heard footsteps exit the room. I curled into a ball and buried my face in the pillow. Miss pulled the blanket over me and turned off the light. Then I heard the door close and I was left all alone again.