1. 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚒𝚕𝚕

Y/N P.O.V.

I listened to music on my phone playlist, humming one of my favorite artists. The beat and rhythm were so catchy that I couldn't resist the urge to dance around in my room. I was interrupted when Mama entered the room as I stopped. 

"Mama!" I whined. 

She let out a chuckle. 

"I'm sorry to interrupt your dancing, darling. I came to tell you that your brothers are on television." She said as I left my room to see other family members in the living room. We had a large flat screen tv, and on the screen were my two brothers. 

"Ah, they think this will be a good opportunity to start a business?" I heard my uncle Tony let out a hysterical laugh at the screen. 

I frowned at my uncle as I said, "My brothers can make it happen. After all, they are working together in the business." My uncle rolled his eyes at my words. 

"Yeah, but until that business falls apart, it won't be the best." Said Uncle Tony. 

Mama glared over at my uncle and gave me a small smile. She knew the boys could do anything, even when they were little, to stick through the end, including with me. My brothers and I are very close since we've been through a lot. I'm the youngest and only daughter, a year younger than my brothers. 

I looked at the clock and decided to visit my boyfriend at our hangout. We usually go out to eat at the pizza place downtown in Brooklyn. 

"Gotta go!" I said as I left the apartment, grabbing my skateboard to hop outside and ride away. 

I skated around the block, made sure not to get hit, and dodged anything coming my way. When I made my way to the pizza spot, I stopped and made my way inside. Scanning around, I saw my boyfriend and my friends there, except there was this random girl I had never met before. She wore ears pierced, a nose pierced, and short trim hair that was black dyed with purple. Her eyes were (e/c), and she had the color of her (skin tone) and nails painted purple. 

I narrowed my eyes over at the girl and saw her resting her head on my boyfriend's shoulder. She nuzzled her face in his neck, looking relaxed and in love. I didn't waste any time marching straight over to the table. 

"Dave! What is this?" I demanded. 

They all looked at me, unsurprised, and giggled at my reaction. What was so funny? Why were they laughing at me?

"Oh, Y/N, I didn't think we invited you here today." Said Tiffany.

"Um, we hang out at the pizza place every Wednesday, Tif," I replied. 

"Yeah, but you're not invited to hang out with us. You're not in the friend group anymore, Y/N." Said Karen as she giggled over to the other girls. Even Dave laughed. 

"Dave..." I softly said. "...Why are you hanging out with her?" I asked, looking at him heartbroken. 

He scowled. "We're not dating anymore. I don't want to hang out with a loser with two idiotic brothers working as lumbermen." He fakes gagging as his new girlfriend lets out a high-pitch-annoying laugh. 

I glared at them feeling my blood boil, but I felt hurt inside. 

"I-I thought you guys were my friends," I said. 

"We don't hang out with lowlife losers." Spat Dave's new girlfriend is grinning at you. 

I leaned closer to her looking dead at her, saying, "I don't think any 'loser' would want to hang out with a bitch that laughs like a pig. Especially since Dave has a small dick that won't fit in you." Her mouth was gapped open as you turned to leave out of the pizza place. 

I road my way back to your place only to cry on the way there. When I returned home, dinner was set up, and I was moping. 

"Y/N! Come give me a hand here, sweetie." Said aunt Marie, setting the table, but I couldn't do it now. 

I needed to pull myself together after what happened today. I lost my friends, that was so fake, and my boyfriend cheated on me with someone else. 

Who cares...

Later, I heard my brothers coming into the room, and they removed their hats.

"Hey, Y/N!" Mario greeted. 

"Hey..." I waved at them with a fake smile on my face. 

We went into the dining room and sat with the family all together. Our uncle Tony was boasting about the boy's commercial earlier, and I rolled my eyes at his mockery. 

"Well, I think the commercial looked great to me. Right, Dad?" Mario asked, looking over at Papa, wondering if they were doing great.

"No. I think it wasn't that all great." Papa responded in a dry tone. 

He grabbed a bowl to place noodles on Mario's plate with mushrooms. 

"Ugh...Mushrooms?" Mario gagged. 

A/N: Me being a non-fan of mushrooms lover here. We did this with Sonic, and it's Mario time! Comment!

"What? Mushrooms are good for you. Everyone loves mushrooms." Said Papa, and Luigi wanted some since he loved them, including the whole family. "Plus, I don't think this is something you should do if this is something you want to drag your brother along the same route as you." 

Mario lets out an audible sigh and leaves the table. I looked down at my dish and over at Luigi. He looked back at me with a sulk expression knowing how things always go for the two of them. Papa disagrees with Mario's dreams of becoming a lumberman and dragging Luigi along with him. 

"Y/N, eat your meal, dear. Don't let it get cold." Said, Mama. 

I inhaled. Looking over at Luigi, he excused himself to grab a bowl of noodles with mushrooms to carry to his and Mario's shared bedroom. I looked back at the others whispering, "Excuse me," and left the table to enter my brother's room. 

Luigi and Mario were talking about Papa's response back at the table. Mario worried that he was holding Luigi back, by my brother reassured him that he wasn't. 

My brothers noticed me and said, "Hey, Y/N, how was your day?" Luigi asked. 

I shrugged my shoulders as I sighed, sitting in between them. I was slightly taller than Luigi and Mario since our genes differed somewhat from our sizes. 

"Well, as of today, I think it was the most miserable day of my life." I sighed. 

Both of my brothers looked concerned. 

"What happened?" Mario asked. 

"I lost my friends and got dumped." I mourned. 

"By that Dave guy?" Luigi asked. 

"Yeah..." I replied. 

"Eh, who needs that jerk? He was always a punk and rude person towards us." Mario said, fanning his hand, frowning at Dave. "Besides, you have us, and we stick through no matter what, little sis." 

I smiled, hugging my two brothers when the news mentioned a downtown plumbing situation. Mario grinned at Luigi and said, "Well, since we all didn't have a good day today, we can change that. Y/N, you're coming with us to help with the plumbing." 

"I don't know how to repair it," I replied bluntly. 

"Well, today you're gonna learn today, sis!" Mario placed a black hat on my forehead, my first initial, as I sighed. 

This chapter will be HEAVILY edited until I can get it on stream. I will be typing it up here and hopefully correcting my grammar.