8. 𝖠𝗆 𝖨 𝖨𝗇 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖲𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖤𝗅𝗌𝖾?

A/N: I'm glad that everyone is enjoying the story! I'm considering doing another fanfic since it's my childhood show Winx Club. I might do it. However, I want to be patient and write what I have for now. I am thinking about doing another Bowser fanfic featuring his Koopalings.

Bowsers P.O.V.

I facepalm myself. 

GAHHH!

"What am I doing? Why am I feeling sorry for her?" I asked myself, walking around in circles, trying to figure out what was wrong with me. 

This isn't supposed to happen! 

I couldn't find myself in the right place since I planned to get Peach and marry her to conquer the world with the star. I am falling for this random girl that appeared with her brothers. 

THIS COULD RUIN EVERYTHING!

While wandering around in circles, I felt eyes just watching me. Looking up were my Koopa guards, that were watching as I frowned. 

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!?" I hissed. 

"N-Nothing! S-S-Sire!" One of them quivered as I growled, trying to control my temper. 

'Do I lose my temper so much? I'm acting a bit...' I thought. 

I shook my head, trying to resume what I was doing since Y/N was waiting for her dessert. I entered the kitchen to see one of the chefs getting in position to cook. 

"What will it be, sir?"He asked. 

"Ice cream. I need (Favorite Ice Cream), please." I ordered. 

He nodded as he got to work on the ice cream treat when I saw one of my right-hand men, Kamek, appeared. 

"Why, you look a little gloomy in the face, sire." He said, walking up to me as I let out a huff. 

"I'm fine." I lied. 

"You don't look fine as you normally would, sire. Something is on your mind." Said Kamek as I focused on something else in the room. "How is she?" He asked. 

"Who?" I asked. 

"The girl. Those brothers' little sister after we've captured her to be part of your plan, sire." He replied, as I merely nodded, giving him a side-eye. 

"She's excellent. Nothing wrong." I reassured. 

Kamek scanned me momentarily as I was drawn from something I wasn't capably thinking about Peach. I don't know why I feel about Y/N even after the meeting. However, I didn't mean to upset her after our argument since she tried to talk me out for being a little...controlling and absurd for falling for a princess. 

I shook my head. I shouldn't let these thoughts ruin my mind when the chefs were done making the ice cream that I ordered. It was in a bowl full of delicious flavors since Y/N wanted it. 

"You're treating her very well," Kamek commented

"It's just something to soothe her pain away. We got into a fight." I replied, holding the tray in my two giant hands. 

"A fight? Not like any normal couple would do." Kamek teased. 

"We're not a couple!" I exclaimed. 

Kamek winced. I sighed and left to take the tray back to Y/N. 

Y/N P.O.V.

I can't believe I was arguing with Barney the dinosaur--I mean Bowser after trying to convince him that not everyone can be forced to love someone you're not into. I was sitting in the chair after rehearsing a proposal line with Bowser. 

I was scrolling through my Instagram to see my brothers and family together. Then, there were some picks with my ex-boyfriend and my fake friends at the beach last summer. 

"I'm such an idiot," I grumbled.

"No, you're not." I heard a deep voice startling me for a second. 

Turning around, I see the Koopa King holding a tray of ice cream. He noticed my reaction and said, "I apologize for startling you, doll. I didn't mean to sneak up on you." He held out the tray for me. "Here. I got you some ice cream." 

I was in 'awe' to see the large dessert, and this guy cunningly grinned. I faintly smiled, placing my phone in my pocket, and took the tray from him. 

"Thank you." 

Bowser nods. 

He walked right over to take a seat as I ate my delicious treat. I was amazed that the favorable taste was so good!

"You like it?" He asked, twiddling his large fingers as I eagerly nodded. 

"Most defiantly!" I boasted.

I held my mouth and blushed as he smiled. I didn't see why Bowser should be a bad guy if he would turn things around. 

"Uh, about what I said earlier...I didn't--" 

I held my hand up to not let him finish. 

"Forget about it. It's in the past, and I want to move on." I replied, taking another bite from my ice cream. 

Bowser sighs. "Okay. Aren't you worried about that red plumber man brother of yours?" He asked. 

"Yeah, and I don't know when he'll come and rescue me. I've been here for at least...45 minutes." I replied, looking over at the Koopa as he remained silent.

"You're not going to scream? Beg for mercy? Plead?" He asked.

"Nah, I don't wanna embarrass myself to wait for some prince to come and rescue me. I can take care of myself." I replied, looking over at him with a smug on my face. 

"Hn, you are quite brave." He grinned. 

"Believe it or not. Mario always shows me how to stand up for myself, even if there is someone twice my size. It's no biggie." I snickered. 

"Hn, quite a family," Bowser muttered. 

He clears his throat to say, "Well since your already following my orders. Yours invited to the wedding, and we're heading straight to the Mushroom Kingdom." Bowser cunningly grinned at me as I almost choked on my ice cream. 

"I haven't forgotten. Don't you think you're going a bit too far?" I said, looking up at the massive turtle as he shook his head. 

"Not at all. I am going to rule the world along with Peach!" He cackled. 

I sighed, shaking my head and looking away from him.