4. 𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚕𝚢 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎

After conquering the star, Bowser and his Koopalings celebrated in his territory. A party of heavy music was playing, which they enjoyed briefly as the king sat at his thrown, admiring the crowd. He stopped up from the throne and made an announcement. 

"Koopas! Goombas!" He chanted out. The crowd cheered as he called out the creatures that worked for the Koopa King. "Whatever those things are!" He shouted over to the red shells with spikes on their backs. 

"Since we have the star, and it is in my use. I am going to use this star to rule the world!" He announced. The Koopa's cheered over their king as he grimaced at them. "With this star, I shall rule the world, not alone but with Princess Peach." 

Silence. 

*Cough* *Cough*

"Princess Peach?" One Koopa asked. 

Bowser looked nervous to mention the princess's name throughout his speech which stunned the crowd. 

"Well, she's so cool, amazing, and beautiful. She could never turn me down to rule the star with me." Bowser reassured with a confident smile on his face. 

"Doesn't she hate you?" One asked.

Bowser didn't hesitate to cook him with his fire breath turning the turtle into dry bones. 

"Anyone else? Good. LET'S PARTY!" Bowser continued the party whipping his head around while the crowd cheered.

~

(Time Skip- W/Luigi)

Luigi was alone in a dark, scary forest, not knowing where to go after splitting up with his siblings. He had the toolbox and pulled out a flashlight to find himself around dark woods. He was trembling and trying to pull himself together to find out where he was and how to get back to them. When he found a castle, he entered and turned to hear some sounds to see little people wearing masks. 

He screamed at the top of his lungs and ran around the building. They chased after him, and there were a bunch of ghosts and skeleton turtles that almost made him pass out. When they eventually caught him, they took him to an air balloon and set off.

~

When the party ended, Bowser was in a good mood to think about his plan to take down the Mushroom Kingdom and force Princess Peach to marry him. He wanted her to rule by his side with the star. He dreamed of it to this day, and it was finally happening. 

She could never turn him down. 

Bowser went over to his piano, cracking his knuckles. He begins to play with these keys creating a soothing tune.

A/N: Suddenly, I am Princess Peach. I will cut part of the song like in the movie since they did the full version. 

This one is for my one and only true love

Princess Peach

Peach, you're so cool

And with my star, we're gonna rule

Peach, understand

I'm gonna love you 'til the very end

Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches

I love you, oh

Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches

I love you, oh

Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches

I love you, oh

Peaches, Peaches, Peach-

"SIRE!" Magikoopa interrupted his signing, making Bowser smash the keys.

"PEACH!" Bowser exclaimed and glared over at the Koopa wizard. "What do you want?" He demanded." 

"Um, sire, there has been a slight change of plans." Said the MagiKoopa, who entered his room, making the king look slightly annoyed by his presence. 

"What is it?" He asked. 

"It's about Princess Peach and some people that have appeared from another realm," Magikoopa replied. 

"Whatever do you mean?" He demanded. 

"There are two people that came to help the princess. One boy and girl, sire." He replied. 

Bowser looked at the Magikoopa with his furrowed knitted eyebrows to hear about humans entering their universe. Not only that, they were with his beloved Peach. 

"So, two people that appeared from somewhere have come to ruin my plans?" Bowser growled. He folded his arms, shaking his head very displeased. "Does she like the boy?" 

"I don't know. But she's been training him and the girl as well." Said Magikoopa.

"Hm." He growled. "Come, have a seat." He pats a seat for the Magikoopa to sit as he begins to play his theme on the piano keys.

Bowser could feel his blood boiling at the thought of someone else in the picture trying to steal his beloved Princess Peach. 

THIS COULD RUIN EVERYTHING!

"There is something else you should know, sire." Said Kamek.

Bowsers looked at the wizard Koopa asking, "What else should I know besides that short runt that is stealing my beloved Peach?" His eyebrows furrowed, intensely glaring at the wizard. 

The wizard Koopa used his wand to form a magic orb to let the Koopa King see through. 

"It's another girl that I spotted with them, sire," Kamek replied. 

"Who is she?" Bowser asked. 

"I don't know. Perhaps she could be his sister or a friend?" Said Kamek. 

Bowser stared at the young feminine in the orb training with her brother. She was smiling but slightly frustrated, trying to keep up with the obstacle course. He was dazing out, not listening to Kamek talking in the background. 

"Sire?" Kamek spoke up. 

Bowser shook his head. He blinked a couple of times and glared back at Kamek. The Magikoopa was startled to hear a low growl from the Koopa King. 

"We'll be prepared for battle and take over the Mushroom Kingdom. I shall not let my princess down and prepare for our wedding." Said Bowser. 

"What about the humans?" Kamek asked. 

"What about the humans?" Bowser mocked. 

Kamek wore a mischievous grin on his face. He slammed the lid on the MagiKoopa's hands, making him cry. Slamming his fist shouted, "FIND OUT WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY'RE PLANNING!" 

He turned to leave to have a plan in his mind.

"S-Sire, my I lift the cover?" Magikoopa whimpered. 

"Not yet. Pain is its best teacher." Said Bowser.