7. 𝖢𝖺𝗉𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾𝖽

During the trip back to the Mushroom Kingdom, Bowser's army of Koopas attacked you all on Rainbow Road. It was wild! Many of the Koopas attacked you, and you were riding, dodging their attempts, but were clever enough to hit their men back since they were all turtles. The blue shell one was targeting Mario, not you, for some odd reason. 

"Wait, why aren't they attacking Y/N?" Toad asked. 

"I have no clue!" Peach replied. 

"Cause she's the favorite!" Donkey Kong shouted. 

You click your tongue and feel one of the turtles grab your arm, trying to get you off the bike. 

"Hey! Get off of me!" You shouted. 

Though you were distracted, Toad tried to help even though he was too cute to die. Peach offered to lend you a hand but failed. You were lifted in the air with two Koopas dragging you in the sky. 

"Y/N!" Mario shouted. 

~

The Koopas caught you to be brought to the Dark Lands, and you were tied up by the Koopa soldiers dragging you along. 

"Let go of me!" You demanded. 

The Koopa's ignored you and continued escorting you to the throne. Ass the big doors open, ed as your eyes slightly widen. 

"We've got here, sire!" One of the Koopas said.

"Excellent work!" A voice was booming across the room, and you looked up in shock to see their leader.

The King of Koopas...Bowser. 

They dragged you to meet with him as the King Koopa sat in his thrown, wearing a cunning grin on his face. 

"Where is my brother? Tell me where Luigi is!" You demanded. 

Kamek used his wand to stop you from moving as you grumbled, struggling to break free from the magic. Bowser chuckled as he lifted your chin, as you felt his claw making you scowl. 

He stared into your e/c as he felt this strange tingling around Peach. He shook it off, trying to deny that feeling as he smirked.

"Your brother is at a safe place where he'll attend my wedding with his new friends." Said Bowser as you furrowed your eyebrows, glaring up at the Koopa.

"I have a proposal for you, girl." Said Bowser.

"Which is?" You asked, looking rather annoyed. 

"Work alongside me." 

You looked at him in shock. 

"Pardon?" 

"You heard me; you work for me," He grimaced. 

"Is this a joke?" You demanded. 

"Not joking with you, doll." He chuckled. 

"Okay, but, uh...I don't know about this whole thing. You don't even know anything about me, so..." You responded. You looked up at him as he seemed not to understand the function of love. 

"Well, if you assume I don't know you that way. We can still know each other in the meantime, my dear." He said, offering you his hand as you hesitantly touched his, feeling the scales under your skin that warm. 

"Is that a fact?" 

Bowser revealed his toothy smile as he escorted you to follow him. Surprisingly, he would offer you something to eat since you've been with your brother, Peach, and the others. The Koopas served you the meals that the Koopa King requested, which you took small bites and picked on your plate.