3. 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙿𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑

You and Mario found yourselves in a new world unlike your own. Giant mushrooms, blooming flowers, weird-looking creatures, and many things were like entering a fantasy world. 

"Whoa...." Your mouth was gawked open, the same with Marios.

"This place is...amazing. I wonder if we can find a way to ask anyone around here for some help." Said Mario as you walked along his side until you guys bumped into a strange person. 

An individual wore a white hat with red spots, a blue vest, white pants that looked like a diaper, and brown shoes. He was carrying a large bag on his back with many supplies. Was he traveling around?

"What is that?" You asked, pointing at the creature as Mario couldn't precisely tell what he was either. 

"Uh..."

"I'm a mushroom. My name is Toad, and I've never seen you two around the Mushroom Kingdom before." He said as he introduced himself to you both.

"Oh, well, we're new to meeting everyone else. I'm Mario, and this is my sister Y/N." Mario introduced you to the young mushroom,m, who smiled at you.

"Nice to meet you. What brings you guys here?" He asked. 

"We got into a big mess by going down into some strange pipe which led us here. I don't know where we can go or who to ask if we can--" Toad cuts him off as he wears a grin.

"Why not ask the princess? She can help you guys out." Said Toad.

"Princess?" You both asked. 

"Princess Peach. She's the ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom, and she'll know what to do. Follow me!" Said Toad as he took off running; you guys ran after him. 

While running behind him, more little mushroom people looked like him but wore different colored hats. They owned their businesses and had tiny houses made of mushrooms.

"I see everything I don't like, and it's mushrooms." Said Mario with a low sigh.

"Hey, don't say it out loud. It could hurt their feelings." You whispered.

Toad said, "Since you guys came down from the pipe, you'll have to travel around these pipes to get to the palace." Toad steps inside the pipe being swooped around to travel through another to make it up to a taller platform. 

"Okay, it looks easy enough," Mario said as he walked over to the pipe. He turned to you, saying, "Ladies, first." You rolled your eyes to go ahead and step inside the line, which wasn't halfway to being sucked inside like being in a vacuum tube. 

You popped out safely, landing on the ground, like Mario was not so lucky. The more pipes you went through, the easier it was to get through more to reach the Mushroom Kingdom and meet up with Toad. Mario was beaten up and dragged behind as you smiled to yourself. 

"That was too easy. It's fun!" You boasted. 

"Yeah...for you, at least." Mario groaned. 

When you both reached the gate, two guards on duty were blocking the door. Toad helped distract the guards by making a meal, giving them enough time to enter inside while looking around the vast palace. 

"Pretty big and fancy just for a princess," Mario commented. 

"HEY! YOU TWO HALT IN THE NAME OF PRINCESS!" A guard shouted as another one emerged from behind him, holding spears. 

The two of you flee to get away from the guards that are chasing after you both. While you ran, you two came around the corner as a pink figure caught your attention. She had long blond hair, blue eyes, pink lipstick, and a pink dress with a blue diamond on her chest matching her blue earrings. A pair of white gloves and pink shoes and wore a golden crown.