9. 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖶𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖦𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖶𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀

A/N: I apologize for my absence, guys! I've been doing a lot of assignments for college and got them out of the way. I've recently watched "Alice In Borderland," I'm also starting to love Chishiya and the other characters. (I might do a fanfic, images, or one shot). I might finish this fanfic and work on the other Bowser fanfic. 😉

Y/N P.O.V.

Even after the rehearsal, I didn't understand why Bowser was still head over heels for Peach. She is so not into him. We were reaching the Mushroom Kingdom, and I could tell Bowser was preparing this moment for his entire life to make Peach his wife and rule the world. 

I was walking behind Bowser since he was already moving to get Peach to make his wife.

"You sure you'll convince Peach to marry you? What if she doesn't want to?" I asked, looking up at the Koopa as he glanced over at my side. 

"She'll have to accept my proposal. If not...I have other plans to get her to accept me." He grimaced. 

We landed outside the kingdom; I followed suit behind Bowser as his koopaling guards surrounded her, including Toad. We stepped out, and I was relieved to see the other two, but I didn't see my brother Mario with them. 

"Y-Y/N!" Peach gasped. 

I awkwardly waved as I approached her side, but two guards blocked me. Kamek grimaced as we watched Bowser come Peach.

"Princess Peach. Brave as ever," Bowser starts as I notice the star behind us. He continued, "As you can see, I have the Super Star."

"If you're going to use it, use it now." Peach used her axe to point directly at Bowser as the Koopas swarmed and pointed their weapons at her. 

Bowser wasn't going forward to fight with the princess. He cleared his throat to explain, "No, princess. I stole this star for us. I guess love makes a guy come out of his shell." He says, in a cheesy flirt giving Peach a light skin stare as she looks at him so weirded out. 

A/N: Bowser has the RIZZ 😩🥵🥵

I had the urge to fight back my laughter as Bowser's face was more shocked than usual

"I told you that wouldn't work!" He whispered down to Kamek.

Kamek gave him a thumbs up. 

"You're doing great!" Kamek praised.

Bowser continues, "Peaches, we will be invincible with this star. We can rule the world together forever. Will you marry me?" He says with a faint smile on his face. 

Peach lost it.

"Marry you? Are you insane? I would never marry you." Peach rejected it as she pointed her weapon directly at Bowser.

Bowser frowned. "Maybe you should reconsider." He glanced at Kamek as the wizard Koopa aimed his staff at Toad. 

Toad was crying out in agony, and I was horrified to watch this happen. Peach pleaded to Bowser to stop, and he didn't. She begged until she gave in to marry him as Bowser told Kamek to stop. I wanted to jump in and help them, but I needed to be more useful to watch all that happen.