2. 𝙿𝚕𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚆𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐

A/N: My mom says that once this is getting streamed. She wants to see it again. I'm glad! 

Y/N P.O.V.

My brothers and I left home to fix the plumbing. I only knew the basics of repairing, unlike my brothers, that were good at it. When we reached downtown, a massive wave of water rose around the surface, and other plumbers were trying to fix it.

"They're not fixing it at the right place." Said, Mario. 

I tilted my head and saw him walk back to where the lid of the sewers was as I mentally gagged. We're not ninja turtles going down in the sewers living in a rat. 

"I'm not going down there." I protested. 

"Me neither." Luigi protested. 

Mario looked at the two of us, "We got no choice. Come on!" He hopped down as Luigi and I looked at each other and audibly sighed. We jumped down, and my feet landed in the vast sewer water. 

'I need a shower after this,' I thought. 

We kept heading straight, and I heard Mario say, "We got to fix that plumbing system, or it's going to burst." He pointed to a wheel attached to a pipe with water spurting out. 

"How do we get across?" I asked. 

"We'll cross on this pipe." Said Mario. 

I peered down and saw oblivion below me as I looked at Luigi. He also looked scared and did. 't know whether or not to join Mario in this. I let out a shaky sigh and started to walk on the pipe, following my brothers. Mario was halfway there, and Luigi was upside hanging from the line, gripping it like a koala. 

"How're you doing down there, Luigi?" I asked.

He kept his grip on the pipe, responding, "Not trying to die. That's for sure. What do you think?" He had the look of panic in his eyes but tried to be brave like Mario.

"Okay, hand me the wrench." Said Mario. 

I slowly knelt, and Luigi reached behind me with the toolbox wrapped over his shoulders. He grabbed the wrench and handed it to me, and I passed it over to Mario. He took it as he started getting to work, but I noticed the water temperature was red. It was getting worse, but Mario was gripping the bolt too tight. The wheel burst off, and more water came out, sending me and my brothers down. We tried holding onto the pipe, but it was too slippery, and we fell. 

As soon as we landed, I coughed up the water that entered my mouth. My brothers were groaning as they sat up after that incident. 

"Great. How are we going to get back up there now?" I asked. 

"Let's see if we can find a way out of here." Said Mario. 

He went to the toolbox to hand me and Luigi a flashlight. Mario grabbed one for himself, and we got out of the water and started looking around to find an exit. So, we walked around, found a new area around the sewers, and stopped.

I looked around the sewers with my brothers and was in awe that this place was likely abandoned. Luigi guided me through the room, and we scanned around the area. 

"What is this place?" Mario asked, flashing his light around the room. 

"Whatever this place is, it's gross and old." You added. 

"Seems like no one hasn't been down here for years," Said Mario.

The more we looked around, the more it looked like visitors weren't meant to be around. It was quiet. No one was saying anything until I heard a CLUNK sound. Mario heard it too, and we turned around to see Luigi was gone.

"Luigi?" Mario asked.

I turned to look over and saw my brother was gone. We panic, but then we see this large green tube, and I look around, flashing my light to see Luigi on the ground. 

"Where did he go? Did he..." My voice trailed off as we heard rumbling sounds coming from the tube. 

Mario and I didn't say anything until the tube started to suck us inside. We tried to back away from it, but it was so strong that it absorbed us completely. We were drained down the pipe, and we screamed our lungs, seeing that pipe was so bright colored draining us down until we entered another realm. 

This place was filled with puffy pink clouds, a huge question mark box, and more pipes on the side.

"Woah!" I gasped.

"Look at this place!" Mario boasted. 

Mario and I looked around, and sure enough, we heard Luigi screaming at the top of his lungs. We held each other's hands and crossed to where he was to grip Luigi's hands to assure him everything would be fine. 

"Your okay, little brother! We're sticking together no matter what, so don't let go." Mario reassured. 

We smiled at each other until Luigi split from us as we gasped. 

"MARIO! Y/N!" He shouted. 

"LUIGI!" We shouted. 

Soon we entered through the pipe separated from Luigi, and everything went black. 

Author's Note: I tried to remember the lines from the movie. As I said, we will get the film to stream it from Amazon when it's available. I'll have to edit this, and I am also working on the other chapters.