Chapter 5

Noor wiped the tears stain on her cheeks and entered the Bayero University Kano BUK, she quickly entered the class before the lecturer and inwardly thanked her luck. She walked and sat down beside her cousin, Muhibba who then turned and gave Noor a wide grin.

"Hey Noor !" Muhibba said still smiling at Noor.

"Hi." Noor shortly replied .

The class started and then everywhere was mute except for the nose that Muhibba is causing with her fellow friends.

From the way Noor could hear it, they're gossiping about Faisal that's sitting just one seat away from theirs.

"And his mouth is too big ." Nooriya heard them say.

"Muhibba please ..stop gossiping about this guy . You've been insulting his features since when the class started ."Noor said to her cousin .

"Noor why're you defending that ugly thing ." Muhibba said suspiciously as she gazed at Noor.

Noor didn't like the way they're insulting a human being's looks so she quickly defended "No he's not ugly ..he's kind of cute." Noor replied. When she said this she noticed how Faisal looked up from his book and smiled at her.

Muhibba gasped dramatically and said "You literally call everyone cute , so now I don't even think the word has any value to you."
Noor blinked twice and confusingly asked "Why ?"

"You said Muhammad was cute , Maxwell was cute , John was cute , Mujaheed was cute , Abdul was cute and now Faisal is also cute ? Seriously.. ." Muhibba asked in a low voice.
Nooriya sighed and kept quiet till the end of the lecture not wanting to say that her cousin is lying because she actually is not lying.

After the class ended, Nooriya was on her way out of the class when Faisal stood right in-front of her.it made her sacred for a moment remembering how Kabir did exactly the same some hours ago. She had to force her mind to remember that this is not Kabir and so she can tell him off.

"Hi." Noor managed to say even though she knows she has to get to her next class before ten minutes.

"Hey." Faisal answered back.

"Um? What do you want ?." Noor nervously asked.

"Don't be shy, I know you like me ." Faisal replied and awkwardly rubbed his hair with a smile.

Noor laughed at his reply and asked "what made you think so ? Because I said you're cute ?"

"Well... Yeah." He replied still smiling .

"Didn't you hear that I called five boys cute already , plus you six so please I just call everyone cute , thank you and bye." Noor walked away after saying this .

The rest of the classes finished hastily and now Noor and Muhibba are standing infront of BUK's large gate hopefully waiting for Munir to come and pick them up as he promised.

_______________________
Vote
Share
Comment

_H_O_V