Chapter 6

The rest of the classes finished and now Noor and Muhibba are standing infront of BUK's large gate hopefully waiting for Munir to pick than up as promised .

They stood  and waited for more than twenty minutes but he  never came.

"Noor , I'll just go in my boyfriend's car then, you can join me and then he'll drop you at home." Muhibba said after being tired of waiting.

"Muhibba, you think my father and your father are the same ? If my father sees me in any boy's car then I'm doomed ! Just go, I'm sure Ya Munir will come to pick me soon." Noor answered knowing her family pretty well as she tried to out hope in the promise Munir made.

"You sure ?" Muhibba worriedly asked to which Noor nodded.

Muhibba walked away from Noor to her boyfriend's car that's at the opposite side while Noor continued waiting for her bother trustingly as she keeps glancing at the street to see if he's here to pick her.

She reached magrib prayer time and the sun has set yet he never came so she just paid a cab and returned home because trekking home means she will have to pass those boys house which she definitely doesn't want to.

Noor greeted Ibro and from the look on his face she knew something was wrong.

She immediately entered inside and saw Zainab, Bilal, Isma'il and Mahir standing beside the unconscious Munir who's lying down on the sofa with a huge bruise on his once fresh cheek.

"Mama? What happened?" Noor worriedly asked. Zainab kept quiet and didn't reply her due to sad feeling she's getting as she set her eyes in her unconscious son, the rather Bilal replied her.

"He got into an argument with some thugs." Bilal said.

"Which thugs ? The ones that live at the end of the junction?" Nooriya asked hoping it'll not be the one she's thinking.

"Yes those ones." Isma'il answered.

"And you just stood there watching him get beaten up ?" Noor asked her eyes already dropping tears.

It was only Bilal that was there and you know how small and fragile his body is." Isma'il answered.

"Don't worry Noor , the doctor has been called and everything will be fine." Mahir finally spoke.

Noor wiped her tears and said "it's not over, at least not until everything is fine and I know how to make everything fine."

Noor dropped her bag and stormed out of the house in anger , she was so angry that even when Zainab called her back she didn't even answer her.

Noor knows that the place she's going is where danger lies but she just need to do this , at least just to get rid of the anger that's eating her up.
She walked as fast as possible and reached Kabir's house. Noor was expecting to see them sitting outside on the bench like before but none was there so she stormed inside.

Noor entered into the house and saw them sitting on their chairs in the compound, everyone with their phones on their hands.

"Kai! It's you again huh ?" Irfan spoke first, he couldn't believe he almost die just because of her and now he have a strong feeling of dislike for her. His friend almost killed him because of her.

Noor's swollen eyes that are now red made it obvious to them that she cried.

"What did he do to you!! ?" Noor asked in a high voice.

"What ?" Kabir and Irfan asked simultaneously.

"Which type of heartless humans are you people !  Just out of wickedness! How can you just beat up my brother like that !?" Noor asked in a voice that sounded like she's shouting.