Chapter 8

The next day was not different from the other days where Munir rejects to take Nooriya to BUK, his belief that his sister is lazy still stays. Noor is to go to her university yet Munir claims to he has other place to go to so she had to so she had to walk again. She wonder when she'll be to buy her own car too.

Nooriya carried her green bag and the memories of what happened that day flowed into her head making her head to start paining due to the unpleasant memories.

Noor left the house with a heavy heart not wanting to cross path with Zayyad and co. But it looks like she just has to.

Noor started walking and when she was passing the thugs' house, all of them turned to stare at her making her to feel uncomfortable. She almost felt targeted as if she's a scary cat they need to scare with their stares, how she wish they know what lower your gaze means.

Noor was surprised when she didn't see Zayyad among them , she looked more carefully but there's no traces of Zayyad among the group of boys seated infront of their house. She wonder why she's even caring to check wether he's there or not, yet she couldn't deny the song on her chest when she notice he actually isn't there. She has just missed seeing a handsome face today was her thought.

She quickly passed them in an almost jogging step when she saw Kabir following her. Knowing what enough that there's no Zayyad today to help her she decided to help herself bye along faster.

Noor turned back to check if he's still following her and she saw that he is just some meters away from her so she starts to run for her dear life. Running as a female in new city area tends to look unusual yet she just had to, and so she ignored the strange stares she was receiving from some people.

Noor clutched her bag as tight as she could and turned again to see if Kabir's still following her and guess what ! He is.

Nooriya walked as fast as she could with her legs as she ran to cross the busy street of the junction and that's when the unfortunate event happened. At this moment she could only wish for Allah to send Zayyad here to help her. That guy that she internally considers as stubborn is needed now.

Noor didn't realized that a bus was coming with full speed not caring about pedestrians on the road and just as she was at the peak of crossing the road, the bus slightly jammed her small body sending her stumbling back as she fell to the floor while the bus driver wisely sped off to prevent police investigations.

Kabir quickly ran and held Noor intending to help the unconscious girl, he was running as fast as he could with the girl in his arms. Soon enough the news that Noor got hit spread so fast and almost everyone in the new city area heard about it.

Kabir was running with the unconscious girl in his arms to the hospital that's just some meters away.  Kabir was made to stop dead in his track when he saw the person in front of him now .

Zayyad on the other hand, heard about the news of the police man's daughter that has been hit by a bus and was rushing to the scene when he saw Kabir holding the unconscious Noor.

Zayyad walked to Kabir and tried to pull Noor but Kabir refused to let go.

"Give her !" Zayyad said and tried to pull again but Kabir refused to let her go as he tightened his hold on the unconscious Nooriya feeling a sudden shot of anger as he sees Zayyad showing affection for the girl. Kabir knows what this means and he knows Zayyad is more than him in getting what he wants. Zayyad's heart shade is changing and Kabir knows this.

"Zayyad this is not the time for this." Kabir said trying to act mature for once and then before you know it, the two of them were pulling the unconscious Noor .If one pulls,the other one also pull.

"What's this ! You fools ." Munir's voice was heard shouting as he step towards them. He was also going to the scene where the accident was said to happen.

He quickly came and snatched his sister from their hands protectively.

"Leave my sister alone both the two of you and don't you dare touch her again !" Munir said breathing in and out heavily as if he could busty at any time.

'Then leave my sister too." Zayyad said as he glance at the tinted glass of Munir's car knowing well that Fatima is inside , he said seeing as Munir is dating his sister, while Munir just left the place without replying Zayyad as his main focus was just on Nooriya.

Munir placed Noor in the backseat of his car and got into the driver's seat with Fatima in the passenger seat beside him. Of course she could not be seen from outside since the SUV has tinted windows but she knows Zayyad knows she's inside since she noticed the knowing glance he gave her.

________________________________
Vote
Comment
Share

_H_O_V