Chapter 19

"Does he smoke or is he exposed to harmful gases ?" Dr. Sambo asked.

Noor was the one to answer this time around "yes , he smokes." Noor spoke in a very low voice.

"If he put a stop to smoking then he'll be fine for some more days, however his blood isn't even pure because his shade is black. There's a cure to this which I'll tell you all after some more research." Dr. Sambo said to  them.

"Can we see him now ?" Fatima asked.

"No he has just been out of the emergency unit and he's not even awake by now. I'll inform you all on when to see him ." Dr. Sambo.

"Thank you Doctor Sambo." Abba said to the doctor who then offered a smile and left.

Noor could feel the sweat drooping down from her forehead regardless of the fact that there are a lot of air conditioners everywhere in Reddington.

"You two shouldn't worry, everything will be fine. God will help us ." Abba said to Noor and Fatima.

Noor knows that Abba is even more scared to loose Zayyad than any of them, he's a father after all, a father that has  to take care of his son and daughter after the dead of his wife, he has suffered a pain like this and Noor just prayed that he won't have to go through such pain again.

After some hours of waiting, Dr.Sambo returned and informed them that they can enter to see Zayyad.
"But one person at a time please, we don't want him to talk much." Dr. Sambo said.

"Abba can I go first please ?" Fatima asked pleadingly.

"Of course , go in." Abba replied.

Fatima entered inside and came back some minutes after, Abba entered after Fatima and also returned after almost an hour.

"Noor, go in " Abba said after coming out of  Zayyad's hospital room.

________________________________
Vote
Comment
Share

_H_O_V