chapitre 1

"What is this…”

I looked around at the interior of a darkened structure.

In the dim light, I could see some unknown patterns.

It was a completely different shape than any building on Earth. It was the first time I’d ever seen anything like it, so naturally, my mouth fell open.

I’ve never been inside a pyramid, but I’m sure it would look like this.

In this unrealistic situation, I took a moment to roll my eyes.

My last memory was of traveling in plane

‘What happened?’

If I recall, it was like this.

I got an unfamiliar Kakaotalk message on my phone.1

Do you want to join the game?-

I thought it was a game invitation from a investor or that man since there's only selected few who knew this number, I hesitate for moment but my curiosity got the better of me so I just clicked the button.

That was it.

That was the only thing I could remember.

I have a headache. I couldn’t comprehend the situation.

Suddenly, I found myself somewhere I’d never seen before in my life.

Well there is nothing I could do about what already happened, so let's observe for now.

What stood out was the atmosphere here.

It was like a horror movie that would terrify most people.

Before I could think of anything else, I heard several voices around me.

“Hey, where are we?”

“Don’t ask me. I don’t know.”

"Well, is anyone else here? What the hell is this place… And why are there swords and weapons here?”

“If I knew that, would we be doing this? I think we’re all in the same situation. Do you remember anything?”

“Hey! Is anyone there? Hey!”

People started talking in Korean, which made me notice that most people here are Korean, is it because I was passing above Korea when I accepted the invitation, so I was group up with this people.

Someone was sitting on the floor, pinching their cheek to see if this was a dream.

They were all different.

‘It’s not a dream.’

It wasn’t a dream, and I wasn’t alone.

When I was in deep thoughts , a sound rang in the small cave.

[Players are invited to this world. We sent an invitation to the player, and the player accepted it. You were chosen as a hero to save the dying continent.]

“My god! What a hero!”

“Quit messing around in there and come out, you bastards!”

“Sir, I’ll call the police. Sir, I’m calling the police.”

“Is there a hidden camera? I’ll sue. This is a complaint!”

[But not everyone can head to the continent. The only people eligible to go are those few who passed the tutorial.]

“What nonsense!”

[Please pay attention to what I say next. It’s directly related to your survival.]