chapter 4

After I separate myself from Lee kiyoung and Park Deokgu, I decided it's time for me to rise my stats, since we'll have to go to this continent after the tutorial end.

I don't know how strong the people there, how high their stats compared to mine, maybe this tutorial is an opportunity to lessen the gap between us.

As I was wondering about my future action, a monster scream woke me up from my pondering.

It was an annoying shriek, followed by footsteps sounds, judging from footsteps sounds it looks like it's more than one monster.

After few seconds, I was met with the sight of 5 monsters running at full speed, crashing everything in their path.

As they got closer, I carried the sword with my right hand and the dagger with my left.

I know that by carrying the sword with only one hand the power of my attack will decrease, but I am facing 5 monsters at the moment, I can't risque being besiege while dealing with one monster.

So the dagger is necessary to use for any unexpected situation in case this monsters decided to cooperate.

I started to run toward them in order to take the initiate, this monsters look the same as the ones I killed before, which means they have the same weakness.

Before we clash, I activate my ability [Absolute hypnosis], the filling of something moving inside me the moment I operate my ability filled me, I guess it's the magic power that I have.

My ability require magic in order to work, the more people I want to hypnotize, the larger the consumption will be.

I tried before to control this magic power, but I was unable to do that, it was a complete foreign thing to me, which understandable since it's been less than a day I have contact with it.

But I think class in order to do that, maybe the classes are made so it makes it easier to follow the best path according to our talent.

But it's also a restriction to those who want to learn more paths.

All this thoughts flashed through my mind as I was closing the distance between us, the 5 monsters were running almost side by side, so rushing to the middle isn't wise choice.

Once they were inside my sphere of hypnosis, I manipulated their senses and made them think that I was heading to the right side, while in fact I was heading to the left.

I threw my dagger with full speed after aiming at the eye of the monster on the left side, due their bad eyesight, he didn't see a thing until his eye was pierced, which made him scream and fall down.

"Kuuk"

After the fall of one of them, they seem to become more crazy as they attacked the phantom I created.

I took this opportunity to slice the the head of the monster who was next to the fallen one, blood splatter over my face and clothes as I run my blade over his body.

But I didn't pay much attention to it, I looked over to see the remaining 3 monsters who launched themselves at my phantom, but they crashed into the wall instead since there was nothing standing there in the first place.

I quickly decided to end the fight, since playing with unintelligent monster wasn't fun to me.

"Haa"

After killing the last monster, I kept replaying the battle I had just now in my mind, and I realized that it was too easy.

Which made me once again revaluate the ability of [Absolute hypnosis].

It's really a bug like ability, the absolute control of the senses of the opponent is really helpful whatever during the battle or not.

Ayanokouji in Regressor Instruction Manual On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara