chapter 2

"Interesting…”

[The tutorial has finished. The starting point will open soon. Please be careful of the monster’s attack.]

“Damn it…”

It was chaotic.

Before I could formulate a plan to move on in this unknown world, I heard the sound of unknown beasts from outside the starting point.

I began to see terrified people moving towards the walls while others geared up as if they were determined to at least protect themselves. It was the same for me.

There were enough weapons so I immediately ran and grabbed a sword and couple of daggers, I hesitate whatever I should pick a shield as well, but in the end I didn't, it will only decrease my speed.

‘Now, how will I face this situation ?’

‘should find some people to team up with?’

'No, in this situation the second most dangerous thing is humans after the monster, they will try anything in order to survive, so backstabbing isn't out of the questions."

'First, I should try to find how far my strength compared to this monsters.'

I had a lot on my mind.

Shouts that were more like screams rang out from all over the place as the combination of the monsters’ cries and being trapped in an enclosed space instilled fear into the hearts of everyone. “Please save us!”

“P-Please let us out. Please…”

“Stop joking around and open the door! I’m going to sue all of you! I’m going to sue! Hurry up and open the door!”

“Sob sob…please save us. Please…”

“I’m going to call the police! The police!”

“Grab a weapon! Don’t you hear the noise that’s coming from outside? Get a weapon!”

“You! Grab a weapon! You do it! Everyone, quickly grab a shield. Hurry!”

“What are you doing? Stop making things weird and end this sick joke!”

“It’s not a joke! Didn’t you all see the status window? Hurry up and grab a weapon! Hey mister! Do you think this is a joke?”

The large man that had been shouting desperately grabbed a wooden shield. He wasn’t the only one that suggested fighting, but he was a little more aggressive than the others.

Before the Monsters break in, I tried to used my ability [Absolute hypnosis] to see it's effect, Suddenly a circle with a radius of    10 m appeared around me, and information about it appeared in my mind.

I will be able to influence anyone senses inside this circle, 10 m is the current limit of this circle.

Meaning if people were out of my range I won't be able to influence them.

Suddenly, I came up with an idea, I tried to use my ability to change my status window, just in case someone was able to see my abilities, since I have my ability of absolute hypnosis, there is a possibility of others having the ability to see our status window, it would make me passive if the others know my ability while I am in the dark.

And just as I thought, I was able to change how my status window looks like, But the downside of this is that it will work only to the people who are inside my hypnosis domain .

Now my status window looks like this

[Name – Ayanokouji kiyotaka]

[Title – None.]