chapter 7

POV Lee kiyoung

“Ah, there are fewer monsters than I expected around this starting point area.”

“Maybe he cleared this area before.”

“You mean Kim Hyunsung?”

“Yea. There’s a lot of food here, but it seems like no one survived… Well, if there were survivors, there would be no food left.”

“I didn’t really think the three of us would be enough to secure resources from the starting point.”

“You helped a lot.”

“No, I didn’t do much, did I? It’s all thanks to that guy.”

“No, it’s not only thanks to him. If not for you, it would’ve been much harder for us to get here.”

I didn’t say those words only out of comfort.

It was true that Park Deokgu made it much easier for us to come all the way here. No matter how good at fighting Kim Hyunsung was, he was only a single person after all. It would be difficult for him to tackle all the monsters attacking him from every direction alone.

As I was about to open my mouth to continue our conversation, a sudden voice sounded behind us which made both of us jump in suprise.

"Excuse me, are you the only survivors here."

After turning around I was met with a young man with brown hair, brown eyes, and a fair complexion, overall he was quite handsome.

He had a calm and relaxing atmosphere around him, as if nothing will make him lose his cool.

'fuck, can you find handsome guys everywhere now, first kim Hyunsung and now this guy.'

This thoughts crossed my mind the moment I saw him, but I quickly snapped out from my daze.

'this isn't the time to think of this useless things.'

"Who are you?, How can you sneak on us without us even noticing."

I was actually a little scared earlier, I thought it was a monster who managed to survive, and he was attacking us from behind, fortunately it wasn't which made me relieved.

But I quickly realized my mistake, the fact that he was able to sneak on us without us even noticing made me vigilant.

This isn't the world we used to live anymore, people here can't be trusted easily.

I guess Park Deokgu arrived at the same conclusion as me as we put our weapons in front of us, so we can be ready in case there's conflict.

The brown hair man raised his hand to show us that he have no malice.

"Well, you don't have to be wary of me, I mean no harm."

"Who are you?."

I believed him a little about having no malice, because if he had any, he was able to attack us from behind without giving us any chance to react.

I quickly used [Mind's Eye] on him to see his what he's truly like

[Checking the status window and talent levels of the player Ayanokouji kiyotaka.]

[Name: Ayanokouji kiyotaka]

[Titles: None]

[Age: 20]

[Disposition: Curious thinker]

[Class: Wizard (Common)]

[Stats]

[Strength: 21/Growth potential: heroic or lower]

[Agility: 23/Growth potential: Rare or higher]

[Stamina: 22/Growth potential: Rare or higher]