chapter 11

I decided to follow Park Deokgu in order to see what kind of person this Jung Hayan really is.

When we arrived at the place that I suspect to be where she usually stays, we saw a bit pretty girl in her early twenties being harassed by a middle-aged man wearing glasses.

As she desperately tried to pull her hand away, she heard a loud voice from behind her.

“Hey, Hyung-ssi. If you don’t want that hand of yours to be broken, you better let go.”

“Huh?”

Kwajik!

“Aaaaaaaagh!”

“Ah!”

Park Deokgu was unable to contain his anger after seeing this scene and decided to interfere before the situation escalate.

In that fleeting moment, the young girl who I presume called Jung Hayan was unable to comprehend what had occurred.

As soon as that huge shadow had fallen across her face, she had closed her eyes.

But that scream had been real enough.

When she opened her eyes, she saw Park Deokgu, who was silently looking down, and the glasses-boy, who had fallen to the ground, screaming.

“Deok-Deokgu-ssi?”

“Ahhhngaaaa…”

“I had no idea we had this brand of scumbag here. Alright, it’s not broken, so don’t be such a crybaby.”

“Aaaaagh…”

The scene was quite comical to be honest, if any person arrive here at this moment, they'll certainly be confused between who's the real victim.

It's true that Park Deokgu had hit him, but he was well measured not to cause damage to the glasses-boy, I guess even in his anger state, he still kept a cool head.

I don't know if he really felt pain or he is pretending to be victim after being caught red handed.

A large fist cut through the air once more. The sound of an impact rang out as the blow fell precisely on glasses-boy’s head.

It was almost unreal to see him sent sprawling to the floor as though a heavy, blunt weapon had struck him.

“Ahhhh! Uh… Uhhh…”

“Quit pretending. I didn’t even hit you that hard… Someone might think you were a wailing newborn with all the racket you’re making.

A big foot struck out, and his body was thrown into the air.

He had been kicked.

Seeing him crashing into the wall, Jung Hayan who was stunned from the sudden turn of the events snapped out of her daze and decided to interrupt them, I guess she was afraid that the situation would spiral into something bigger.

“I-It’s okay now, so please stop. You’re going to hurt him. Deok-Deokgu-ssi.”

“Ah…”

The glare he shot in glasses-boy’s direction was vaguely terrifying.

However, her actions were unnecessary, if she was afraid that Park Deokgu might kill him, then this means that she didn't understand the true character of Park Deokgu, I guess they didn't know each other for long. Even though I only knew him for short period of time, but he was the easiest one to read, he had a quiet honest and kind personality.

Seeing him hunched over and trembling on the ground made her anxious.

“Don’t worry too much, Noonim. All I did was give him a little shove and a kick. Well, this Hyung-ssi is just a cry-baby…”

Ayanokouji in Regressor Instruction Manual On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara