chapter 5

After I unlock the class option, I took brief look at them but I didn't want to choose right away.

This option will determine my future path, I can't make a hasty decision here, so I quickly left the place that I was in, which was filled with blood and monsters corpses, honestly the scene is quite gruesome.

After arriving at the place I usually sleep in, I finally took closer look at the classes that was offered to me.

[Warrior (Common)]

A capable warrior fighting at the forefront of a battle is a must-have for every party. After changing to this class, you will gain basic knowledge on using all kinds of melee weapons such as swords, spears, axes and so on. Afterwards, you will be able to unlock other melee classes, such as [Barbarian], [Knight], [Paladin], [Cavalryman], [Mercenary] and more. Strength, vitality and endurance are increased by 1 point each.

[Swordsman (Common)]

Swordsman are focused and determined, cold and expressionless opponents in combat, frightening grim reapers with their weapon of choice in hand. Trained for duels, swordsman are cautious and observant, aware that the line that separates life and death on a fight is thinner than the edge of a blade. Later on you can unlock other classes such us [Swordsman apprentice], [magic Swordsman]. Strength increase by 1 point, Agility increase by 2 points.

[Archer (Common)]

An archer specialises in ranged attacks. After changing to this class, you will gain basic knowledge on using bows and arrows. In addition to being able to unlock adjacent class paths such as [Thief] and [Assassin], you will also have a chance to advance to a higher grade [Archer] class such as [Spirit Archer] or [Magic Archer]. Agility is increased by 3 points.

[Wizard (Common)]

A [Wizard] is a long range class with the ability to use magic. After changing to this class, you will gain basic knowledge on using magic. Later on, you can unlock other classes such as [Warlock], [Alchemist] or [Summoner]. Magic power is increased by 3 points.

[Magic Swordsman (Rare)]

A derivative normal class of the Swordsman class that adds the Magician's magic skills in combat like sword skills. Agility increase by 1, magic power increase by 2

The class of [Warrior], [Swordsman] and [Archer] didn’t look too bad, but I think they have some limitations, they aren't flexible enough for me to choose.

Choosing this classes will indeed allow me to increase my stats but it also mean that I'm going to specialize in physical combat, moreover according to the status window I have a legendary potential for Strength, Agility, Stamina and Endurance which makes choosing these classes in order to increase my stats seems tasteless.

For someone like me, who wanted to be able to respond to any situation I may find myself in, it wasn't a very appealing class.

Likewise for [Wizard]. It would boost my magic power, which was still an unknown factor for me.

However, what I was the most curious about, was the rare class that appeared

[Magic Swordsman (Rare)]

This class seems a lot more flexible than the other classes, whatever it's close range battle or long range, at first glance it looks like the perfect class.

But I doubt that, this class can indeed make you use magic, but are the power of spells have the same destructive power of the [Wizard] class, I think not.

Sometimes being all-rounder is bad thing to do, can the [Magic Swordsman] class surpass the [Swordsman] in the terms of swordsmanship, one class focus on both sword and magic while the other one focus solely on sword, if they were given the same amount of time, we all know who will fall behind.