chapter 9

“Wizard.”

“Umm…”

“W-Why not Commander…”

Both of them reacted pretty similarly.

Park Deokgu looked really disappointed. Kim Hyunsung was obviously a little dejected, but otherwise didn’t seem to think it was a bad decision.

"Congratulations, I think it's the best class for you."

I wasn't suprise seeing that he chose this class, this guy didn't like the idea of fighting the monsters in close range.

So the choice was always between the [Archer] and [Wizard], and if he really listened to my advice regarding choosing his class, that means he really have a poor physical talent, so the only path that is left is the magic path.

All my advice was nothing more than a cover of my real plan.

I wanted to estimate where his real talent lay down, and according to his bitter expression and body language during my speech, I concluded that he has a bad talent regarding Strength, Agility, Stamina, endurance and magic power, maybe a Rare grade potential or lower.

The only thing that stays unknown is the grade of his luck and intelligence.

While Lee kiyoung was feeling the change of his body and the new knowledge that he suddenly gained, Kim Hyunsung, who had been observing him, opened his mouth.

“Let’s go back then. We’ve already been delayed by a lot. As for food…”

“Two bags are enough for us.”

“Alright.”

After packing up two bags, Park Deokgu handed the rest over to Kim Hyunsung.

He nodded, and revealed a look of gratitude.

"Wait"

It's looks like they have forgot about me, which made feel a little hurt after all the advice I gave them, but I think it's partly my fault, since I started to use my ability on them, in order to achieve the state of invisibility, so I mess up with their senses a little.

But it looks like the Swordsman was still able to tell that I'm here.

' it looks like he's a sharp one huh.'

I wasn't just playing around absolutely not, I was testing the depth of their abilities, and it seems that the big meat shield, and the Lee kiyoung are nothing special, apart from his ability that allows him to see status window, his talent seems to be a bit poor.

But that doesn't make me ignore him, because he had a scheming mind, adding his ability, it's enough to secure his position in the new world.

He just have to collect the people who have high growth potential and make them work for him.

"Ahh, sorry Ayanokouji, we almost forgot about you, after everything you've done for us."

Their faces showed a bit of embarrassment for forgetting me.

"Well, you don't have to worry about it, what I wanted to ask you if you have any place to stay, my shelter got attacked by the monsters so I can't use it anymore."

The three of them were surprised at my question, they looked at each others for a moment before the two of them set their sight towards the Swordsman.

The swordsman called Kim Hyunsung nodded his head towards them then he looked at me and said.

" We already built a shelter to gather the survivors, so of course you're welcomed."

It looks like that the swordsman is the leader for now. That's understandable since he's the strongest among them, most likely he's the one who built the shelter.