Return from Storm's End

It had been two days since Aemond left for Storm's End, and now he was finally back. He had fucked but badly and knew he had to tell his mother and brother himself, so he climbed off his dragon and made his way into the castle. See while at Storm's End Lucerys Velaryon came to lord Burros seeking support. Aemond wanted to scare the prince off but instead ended up killing him on his dragon. Even though it was an accident, he felt lighter, like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders.

_______________

Aegon and Aemond sat at a large table in the Red Keep, celebrating Prince Lucerys' death. They had just finished a hearty meal and were now drinking wine and toasting to their victory.

"Finally, that bastard is out of our hair," Aemond said, raising his goblet.

"Aye," Aegon replied, clinking his goblet against Aemond's. "Rhaenyra won't be able to use him against us anymore."

As they continued to drink and make plans for their next move, Daenera sat quietly at the other end of the table. She watched her husband and his brother with a mixture of fear and unease.

"What's wrong, my love?" Aemond asked, noticing her distress. "Are you not happy that Lucerys is gone?"

Daenera hesitated before speaking. "I am, of course, but I fear how Rhaenyra will retaliate. She will not take this lightly."

"Aye, she may try to strike back," Aegon said, nodding in agreement. "But we are ready for whatever she throws at us."

Aemond placed a reassuring hand on his wife's shoulder. "Don't worry. We will protect you and our family. We have the strongest army and the support of the realm."

She nodded, but her fear did not dissipate. She knew that Rhaenyra was not one to be underestimated, and the thought of what might happen next filled her with dread.

Daenera remained on edge. She couldn't shake the feeling that they were playing a dangerous game and that the consequences could be dire.

As the night wore on, her anxiety only grew stronger. She found herself digging her nails into her thigh, trying to fight off the fear that was consuming her.

Aemond noticed her discomfort and placed a hand on her knee. "Is something the matter, my love?"

Daenera shook her head, trying to hide her unease. "No, I'm fine. I'm just a bit tired, is all."

Aegon, who had been deep in conversation with one of his advisors, suddenly turned to Daenera. "You know, my dear, you could help us in our fight against Rhaenyra. You come from a strong family, and your support could be invaluable."

Daenera's heart raced as she realized that she was being pulled deeper into the conflict between the two brothers. She tried to keep her voice steady as she spoke. "I...I don't know. I just want to keep my family safe."

Aemond gave her a reassuring smile. "And you will, my love. We will ensure that nothing happens to you or our children. But we must also think about the future of our house. We need all the allies we can get if we are to defeat Rhaenyra."

She nodded, not knowing what else to say. She knew she was caught between a rock and a hard place. On one hand, she wanted to support her husband and his brother in their quest for power. On the other hand, she feared for the safety of her children and the consequences of getting involved in a war.

As the night wore on, Daenera remained quiet, lost in her thoughts. She knew that she would have to make a decision soon, but for now, she could only hope that things would not spiral out of control.

Aemond noticed that his wife was still quiet and lost in her thoughts. He knew that the situation was stressful and that his wife was worried, but he wanted to lift her spirits and show her that he was there for her. So, he decided to take matters into his own hands.

He stood up from the table and walked over to where she was sitting. Without a word, he scooped her up over his shoulder, causing her to let out a surprised yelp.

"Aemond, what are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm taking my beautiful wife up to our room," Aemond replied with a grin. "We could both use some rest and relaxation."

As he made his way up the stairs, carrying Daenera on his shoulder, Aemond felt a sense of relief wash over him. He knew that the situation with Rhaenyra was far from over, but he also knew that he could always count on his wife for support.

When they reached their room, he gently set her down on the bed and sat down beside her. "I know things are difficult, my love," he said, taking her hand in his. "But I don't want you to worry anymore."

"You're right."

He leaned in and kissed her softly, savoring the feel of her lips against his own. Slowly, he began to trail kisses down her neck, feeling her body respond to his touch.

Daenera let out a soft moan as Aemond's lips moved down to her collarbone, trailing kisses along her skin. She reached up and ran her fingers through his hair, feeling the warmth of his body against her own.

Aemond continued to move down her body, his lips trailing over her chest and stomach until he reached the hem of her gown. He looked up at her, silently asking for permission to continue, and she nodded, feeling a sense of desire and anticipation building within her.

As Aemond began to remove her gown, revealing her naked body, he felt his own desire growing stronger. He knew that he loved his wife more than anything in the world, and he wanted nothing more than to make her feel loved and cherished.

Gently, he laid her back on the bed, his lips trailing over her skin as he began to explore her body with his hands and mouth. He could feel the heat and passion building between them, and he knew that they were both lost in the moment.

As they made love, Aemond could feel the love and passion flowing between them, and he knew that nothing could ever come between them. In that moment, he knew that he would do anything to protect his family and keep them safe, no matter what challenges lay ahead.

(Did someone say blood and cheese?🤔hmm, maybe maybe not)