Dog house

Daenera entered Aemond’s chambers covered in blood.

"What happened to you?" He asked worriedly and tried to hold her, but she stopped him.

"I killed someone." She said to him.

Aemond stared at Daenera and said nothing. He wasn't scared of anyone, but he was definitely scared of her. He cupped her face, but she pushed him away.

"Daenera." He warned.

"No." She said firmly.

"No?"

"You are no longer in charge here." She told him.

Aemond began to approach her, but she held her hand out, and he stopped.

"I suggest you find somewhere else to sleep tonight." She told him and began to take off her bloody clothes.

"What?" He asked, stunned.

"You think I'm going to let you back into my bed after you fucked another woman?"

"Danny I told you I'm sorry."

"I care not for apologies Aemond. Right now, I have other ambitions." Daenera said to him and dropped her bloody gown to the floor.

Aemond bit his lip staring at her, and she approached him.

"Who's blood is that?" He asked.

Daenera chuckled. "Your whore my love."

Aemond didn't fear anyone but in this moment his wife was able to strike fear in him.

"I'm also taking control of your amry." She said.

"You want the throne?"

"I want the north." She said firmly.

"You can not have my army, Daenera." Aemond told her.

"You forfeited the right to tell me what I can and can not have."

"Will you ever forgive me for that?" He asked

"Maybe, but Daemon Targaryen is coming for you. I heard him speaking before I left. " Daenera said to him.

"Then I will kill him, and I'll win."

"What makes you think you'll win?" She's asks

"I have the largest dragon. If my uncle comes, I'll be ready for him." Aemond answered.

Daenera poured herself a cup of water. "Vhagar is old and slow whereas Caraxes is young and fast. The odds aren't in either favor."

"So what do you want me to do? I would meet him in single combat if he wishes." Aemond said, grabbing her by the waist.

"Then you will definitely die." She said, pushing him away.

"I will not die."

"How do you know?"

"Because no matter what I do, I know you will make sure I survive." Aemond said, staring down at her.

"After what you did, I might just let you die." She said half jokingly.

Aemond pulled her towards him, but she grabbed his face, pulling it to her. "I meant what I said. You are not welcome in my bed tonight."

"Then where will I sleep?"

Daenera smirked and pulled away from him once again. "Outside."

"I am not sleeping outside."

"Well, you're definitely not sleeping inside here.

"Danny -" Aemond tried to plead, but the look on her face said it all.

"I love you, Daenera." Aemond said to her and waited for her to reply, but she didn't, so he walked out.

Daenera took a deep breath once he was gone. "I love you more."

Aemond walked out into the yard and stopped dead in his tracks.

Alys Rivers.

She was covered in blood and nailed to a pole. He didn't care for Alys, but if Daenera did this, what else could she do?

He walked past her and went to Daeron's room. Daeron woke up immediately.

"Shhh. Go back to sleep." Aemond said, getting into bed with his son.

"Did momma put you out?" Daeron asked, yawning.

"No." Aemond answered.

"Liar."

"Shhh. Go to sleep."

___

The next morning, Daenera walked to Daeron's room when someone grabbed her and pulled her into an empty room.

Maegor released her and placed a finger on his lip. "Shh."

"Maegor. How did you -"

"I followed you. I knew you would come here. Can't say I'm surprised. " He said with a smirk.

"I couldn't leave him." Daenera said to Maegor.

He got closer to her and cupped her face. "He doesn't deserve you."

"Why are you here?" She asks.

"To warn you. My father has already sent word, challenging Aemond. It won't be safe for you here."

"I am safe."

Maegor traced the lining of Daenera's jaw softly and leaned in. "I love you too much to leave you here."

Daenera pulled away from Maegor because their lips could touch. "Thank you for your warning, Prince Maegor."

She turned to walk away until he spoke again.

"Daenera, wait. There's one more thing." He said, stepping forward.

She stared at him, and only him then nodded.

"Marry me." Maegor blurted out.

"W-what?" She asked, stunned.

"Marry me." He repeated.

"I am already married."

"Aemond will die, Daenera. Or you could kill him. My family would reward you, and you would be wardeness of the north."

"Maegor-"

"Do you remember when we met? When we went into the city and we danced and ate and drank." He said in an almost desperate tone.

A tear fell from Daenera's eye, and she gave him a small smile. "Of course."

"Daenera, I dream of you. Every waking moment, your face haunts my memory. I regret not fighting harder for you and losing in the duel."

"Maegor, please stop."

He quickly wiped away her tears and kissed her, but she pulled away.

"Kill Aemond. Then you and I can be free." He said to her.

Daenera was in tears. "I can not." She whispered.

"Don't answer me now. Just do it, and I'll know."

Daenera wrapped her arms around herself, and Maegor kissed her cheek. "I would never hurt you like he has." Maegor whispered.

He pulled himself away from her and looked out of the window.

"Remember us, Daenera. Think of what we could be." He smiled then jumped out of the window.

Daenera stood there confused. Yes, Aemond cheated on her, but he was the father of her children. She still loved him despite his mistakes. She wanted the north but not at the expense of Aemond.