Letter of Lies

Daemon sat across the table from Daenera, his cold, piercing gaze fixed on her. The room was silent except for the sound of the quill scratching against the parchment as Daenera wrote the letter.

"Make sure you write it all," Daemon said, his voice low and dangerous. "Tell him that his son is dead and that you have taken your own life."

Daenera's hand shook as she wrote the words, tears streaming down her face. She couldn't believe that she was being forced to write such a letter, but she knew that there was no other way. She had no choice but to obey to protect Daeron.

"You will tell him that you couldn't bear the pain of losing your last child," Daemon continued. "That you couldn't live without him. He needs to know that you died because of him."

Daenera's heart was heavy as she wrote the words, her grief overwhelming. She couldn't imagine life without her son, but she knew that she had to do what he asked. It was the only way to protect herself and her son.

Finally, she finished the letter and handed it to Daemon. He read it over carefully before nodding his head in approval.

"Good," he said, his lips curling into a cruel smile. "Now we wait for Aemond's response."

Daenera knew that she was in for a long and painful wait. She had no idea how Aemond would react to the news of their son's death and her suicide. All she could do now was pray that he would not seek revenge against their family.

As Daenera stood there, still sobbing softly, Daemon stood up from his chair and came around the table to her side. He reached down and gently moved her hair aside, revealing her neck. He leaned in and pressed his lips to her skin, kissing her there tenderly.

"You did well," he whispered in her ear. "I know it wasn't easy for you, but it had to be done."

Daenera shuddered at the touch of his lips on her neck. She felt a mixture of revulsion and fear, but she knew better than to resist him.

"Thank you, my Prince," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

Daemon pulled away from her and looked down at her with a cold, calculating gaze.

"Remember, Daenera," he said, his voice low and dangerous. "This was necessary."

Daenera nodded, knowing that there was no arguing with him. She watched as he turned and walked out of the room, leaving her alone with her fear.

_______________

Aemond Targaryen stood in the great hall of Harrenhal, his mind racing as he read the letter that had just been delivered to him. The handwriting was familiar, but the words made his blood boil.

"My love,

Daeron has died from an unfortunate accident.  I can not bear the pain of losing our child. I have decided to take my own life. Please forgive me, but I can not go on. I love you, husband, but you have put me in a place where I can not bear to stand.

Yours always,

Danny"

Aemond felt his heart shatter into a million pieces as he read the words. His beloved wife, the mother of his child, had taken her own life. He crumpled the letter in his hand, his eyes filling with tears.

Suddenly, a rage unlike any he had ever felt before swept over him. Aemond let out a primal scream of anguish and frustration, his fists clenching at his sides. He felt as though he could tear the entire castle apart with his bare hands.

Without a word, he stormed out of the great hall and began to rampage through the castle. He smashed chairs, overturned tables, and shattered anything that stood in his path. His mind was clouded with grief, and he could think of nothing else but the pain of losing his wife and child.

As the hours passed, Aemond's rampage continued. He was a man possessed, his grief and anger driving him forward. It wasn't until the sun began to rise that he finally collapsed to the ground, exhausted and broken. That's when he ordered the death of every person at Harrenhal with strong blood.

______________

Daenera sat in her chambers, staring blankly at the wall as she tried to process the news she had just received. Her handmaidens stood quietly by her side, unsure of what to say or do in the face of her obvious distress.

It had been a few days since she had sent the letter to her husband Aemond, the letter that had been forced upon her by Daemon.

But now, she had just received word that Aemond had executed innocent people in retaliation for her supposed death. Daenera felt sick to her stomach as she thought of the lives that had been needlessly taken because of her letter. She simply wanted to be with him and let him know she was alive.

Tears streamed down her face as she thought of the innocent blood that had been shed and the guilt she felt for being the cause of it all. Her heart ached for the families of those who had been killed. Despite what he did, Daenera still wanted to be with him. The love she felt for Aemond was unbreakable because she knew that no matter what he did, she would always love him.

Her handmaidens stood by her side, trying to offer words of comfort, but she could not hear them. All she could hear was the sound of her own heart breaking and the weight of the guilt that now sat heavy on her shoulders.

As she sat there, lost in her own thoughts, Daenera knew that she would have to find a way to make things right.

As she sat there, lost in her own thoughts, she suddenly heard the sound of footsteps approaching her door. She looked up to see Daemon walking in, his usual smug expression firmly in place.

"Leave us," he said to her handmaidens, who quickly bowed and left the room.

Daemon walked over to her and took her hand in his. "My dear, I heard the news. Aemond has executed innocents, all because of that letter you were forced to write. It would seem that he's quite angry with you."

Daenera tried to pull her hand away from him, but he held on tightly. She felt a surge of anger rise within her at the sight of him and the knowledge that he was responsible for the deaths of so many innocent people.

"How could you do this?" she spat. "How could you force me to write that letter and lead to the deaths of so many?"

Daemon simply shrugged. "It was necessary. Aemond is a dangerous man, and we needed to keep him off balance. Besides, it's not as if those lives meant anything to us."

She felt her anger turn to disgust. "How can you say that? How can you be so callous about the lives of others?"

Daemon stepped closer to her, pulling her towards him. She could feel his breath on her neck, and she recoiled from the touch of his lips.

"Daenera, my dear," he whispered. "Don't you see? This is all for the greater good."

She pushed him away from her, feeling sick to her stomach. "I hope you choke. I will not stay here and endure this torture."

Daemon's expression turned dark, and he stepped towards her again. "Do not make threats you can not keep, my dear. You may not have a choice in the matter."

She felt a cold shiver run down her spine at his words, and she knew that she was in grave danger. She would have to find a way to escape his grasp and to stop the madness that threatened to tear the Seven Kingdoms apart.

𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 / 𝐀𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐞𝐧जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें