Prologue

"Baisa woh Chote kuwar saa" A servant rushed in the royal hall where Shanaya Padmini and Anaya were sitting checking on the arrangements made for the engagement of the youngest son of the family which was going to be held next week

(Your Highness the youngest prince)

"Kya hua Shakuntala" Shanaya said with a frown her voice low yet authorized and held power in it.

(what's the matter Shakuntla)

"Aap khud hi aake dekh le" Shakuntala said her head low and eyes stuck to the ground as the 3 ladies shared a look before moving out.

(You should yourself come and see your Highness)

They were completely unknown of what was ahead of them.

The royal Women walked with their head held high in pride while a few female servants followed behind them.

"Rudraaaaaa" They heard the loud booming voice of Abhigyan across the hall and they immediately quickened their pace moving to the outer hall.

There stood a girl her height neatly 5'4 with a long veil covering her face and she flinched hearing the loud voice from her now father in law .
She was wearing a red bridal saree with bridal chooda which signified her marriage !
Even though she was fully covered anyone could have an idea of how beautiful the girl was her fair skin tone contrasted with the dark heena on her hand with just a RUDRAVEER on her palms.

"Papa hamne aap se pehle hi kaha tha ki ham Sirohi ki Rajkumari se vivah nahi karenge aur yeh bhi hamare dil me koi aur hai aapka pehle sawal yahi tha ki kya woh ucche parivar se hai aur hamare na kehte hi aapne kaha ki toh phir woh aapke khandan ki bahu banne layak nahi hai toh hamne unki mang me sindoor bharke unhe apni rani bana liya hai aapke khandan ki bahu bane ya na bane hame usse koi fark nahi padta" Rudraveer's deep voice which held authority and power in them shocked everyone present.

(Papa, I told you earlier that we will not marry the princess of Sirohi and also this that there is someone else in my heart your first question was whether she is from good wealth family and
When my answer was no
You said that then she is not fit to be the daughter-in-law of your family, so I put vermilion in her hair line and it does not matter to me if you accept her as your daughter in law or not)

He was dressed in a black sherwani his black lustrous hairs falling on his forehead.
He had hazel green beautiful eyes and no guilt could be seen in those beautiful pairs of eyes.
His head held high and shoulders broad while his built up chest heaved up and and down.

His face and body giving no hint of submission and guilt but just his stubbornness to get what he desired.

"Shant ho jaiye Rudra Aap bhool rahe hai ki aap apne pita se baat kar rahe hai" This dark dominating and authoritative voice took everyones attention to the man with a 6'4 height and built up physiche , his deep black xf eyes looking directly at his younger brother emotionlessly who looked at him and sighed .