Chapter 31 [Rift Between Abhimanyu and Naina]

Toh kisse puche" i asked bhabhi and she smiled saying "dadi maa se" and i nodded

(Then whom should I ask)

Once the men had their food and had left for their business i looked at Samaira who was lost in her own world and pulled her with us in bhabhi's garden and sat down on the grass .

"Toh kuch batana hai" Bhabhi asked with a comforting smile and Samaira looked at us and exhaled a breath saying "woh bhabhi kuwar saa" and she went on with all that had happened.

(So you want to tell something)
(Sister in law the prince)

I looked at her and held her hands to calm her down and wiped her cheeks as the tears flowed down and bhabhi hugged her and a few tears escaped from my eyes too.

"Rudra ne yeh bilkul bhi sahi nahi Kiya agar Rana saa ko hamse shikayat thi toh hame kehte samaira ko beech me lakar unhone theek nahi kiya" i heard bhabhi say and looked at her to see a few tears leaving her eyes too .

(Rudra did not do it right , if the king had a problem with me why did he drag Samaira in it)

"Yeh un logo ne sahi nahi kiya bhabhi" i said standing up as a tear escaped my eyes .

(They did not do it right Sister in law)

Though I was not always very positive about Abhimanyu !
I never thought of him to be a wrong person !
And him being a part of it disgusted me !
How could he let all that happen !

Taking a deep breath i looked at Samaira and took a deep breath saying "samaira tum ro mat please" i said kneeling down and hugged her as she mumbled a small "he loves me my heart knows that but how can my mind believe when the basis of this relationship is a lie when he first talked to me for a motive befriended me for a motive" and i felt my heart breaking for her.