Chapter 23 [Abhimanyu and Rudraveer]

I was currently in a meeting when a Gaurd came in and the person who was speaking stopped and I looked at him "sir Sanjeev is here" he says and I wave him off concentrating on the meeting when he comes back again and I grit my teeth saying "What i...

I was currently in a meeting when a Gaurd came in and the person who was speaking stopped and I looked at him "sir Sanjeev is here" he says and I wave him off concentrating on the meeting when he comes back again and I grit my teeth saying "What is the problem"

I hate being disturbed in work hours and people here think atleast a hundred times before disturbing me and I made sure that none of them had the guts to !

"It better be important sanjeev" I said glaring at him and he gulped nodding before saying "Rana saa was shot an arrow , he is injured" and I Immediately felt numb !

Bhai saa is injured !

Immediately stand-in up I did not pay any heed to the people as they stood up behind me Immediately leaving !

Reaching to my car i Immediately sat inside ordering rhe driver "Royal Palace , fast" and he nodded speeding up as the convoy followed behind me !

Once I had reached in the Palace hurriedly moved in "what the hell were you guys doing" I yelled angrily as a few Gaurds bowed down !

"We dont pay you for Bowing down , we pay so you can check the upcoming dangers" I said lowly yet dangerously walking past them !

Walking in , I noticed Abhimanyu bhaiya and Immediately Moved to him ! I could feel that he was devasted and that he was hurting within just like me but also no words could calm us down at this moment except for the news of him being okay "bhaiya , bhai saa kaise hai" I asked and he looked at me saying "Doctor andar gaye hai" and I nodded.

After 15 minutes the doctor came out and I looked at him and Immediately asked "How is he" and he took in a deep breath saying "There is poison in his body , I have injected a few medicines that would stop it from spreading but I do not recognize the poision" and I heard Abhimanyu bhaiya look at him as he asked "you mean the poison is especially made to kill" and he nodded !