[Epilogue]

1½ Years Later

Years Later

The voice of heavy Anklets could be heard in the royal Palace as Aadiya Abhimaan Pratap Singh Rathore the queen of Aryavarta rushed out and a panicked Naian Abhimanyu Pratap Singh Rathore followed her sister in law too.

It was just a few minutes ago when a Attendee has panicked and worriedly informed the two of them "Rani saa woh kunwar saa sher ke paas" and the two had ran immediately out to look for their little son.

Walking Forward the two woman froze as Samaira Rudraveer Pratap Singh Rathore looked at them and nodded as they looked towards the scene infront of them with shock and felt themselves gulp at the unbelievable scene infront of them.

A beautiful Little 8 month old sat on the floor giggling, his Little baby blue eyes shining with excitement looking at the ferocious cat infront of him and just behind him stood his elder uncle giving a pointed look to the animal as if warning him to make a move against the little baby and beside him on the floor sat his younger uncle Rudraveer mirroring his actions.

The three women looked at each other with shock and astonishment as the Little baby slowly held the lion kaal's face in his little soft hands and pulled it slightly and the Lion opened his mouth to roar but was immediately cut off by a stern call from Abhimanyu"Kaal" as he again looked at the kid infront of him and purred lowly like a cat and sat down looking at the little human who was very much interested in inspecting his huge body.

"Abhimanyu, Rudra kya kar rahe hai aap dono" It was Aadiya who spoke and the two men immediately turned around and hearing the mother's call the little baby too turned around.

"Aavyansh ; hamne aapko kamre se bahar na aane ko kaha tha" Aadiya said picking her son up sternly and the cute little child who was the perfect blend of both the king and queen looked at his mother and gave her the sweetest smile melting everyone's heart before turnig to his uncle's as he said "chachu" and Aadiya raised an eyebrow looking at her two brother in laws who looked at the little child with shock.

"Aavyansh kehna kya chahte ho tum; ham tumhe yaha leke aaye" and he immediately bobbed his head in a yes and both Samaira and Naina Glared at their husbands as Samaira said "dimag naam ki cheez hai ya nahi chote bacche ko sher ke paas kaun le aata hai" and Abhimanyu opened his mouth to speak but was immediately cut by his wife "samaira Abhimanyu ke paas toh nahi hai lekin rudra tum toh mere jaise samajhdar ho tumne yeh galti kaise ki" and Abhiamnyu glared at his wife saying "kya matlab Mai bevkoof dikhta hu" .

Looking at him Naina passed the sweetest smile saying "dikhne se kya hota hai jab aap bevkoof hai" and Samaira glared at Rudraveer saying "aainda aisi bevkoofi ki na toh tukde karke kaal ko khila dungi aur Aavyansh se Milne bhi nahi dungi" and Rudraveer frowned saying "lekin agar mujhe kaatkar kaal ko khila dogi toh phir mai aavyansh se milunga kaise jo tum rokogi" and Samaira looked at him with shock and they were cut off by Aadiya as she said "jar din tum dono ko praman Dena hota hai na ki Tum dono Abhiman Pratap Singh Rathore ke Bhai ho"