Chapter 15 [Abhimaan Pratap Singh Rathore]

Aadiya !The woman who made me feel What hope is like !I always beleived she would eventually lose hope but she never did !

Aadiya !
The woman who made me feel What hope is like !
I always beleived she would eventually lose hope but she never did !

Aadiya !
The girl who made me realise you can put up the facade of Smile Better to hide Your pain and miseries !

Aadiya !
The woman who made me feel important and loved !

Aadiya !
The most Beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on And the only woman who has ever knocked on my heart !

But , also the woman i would never deserve !
I am not worthy enough maybe cause All These years all I have done is hurt her but she never gave up on me !

I always maintained a distance From her After I first met her on our Engagement !
Reason , loving has always been a losing game for me !

There are People out there who are keeping an eye on me Everytime , watching my Every move !

Ofcourse , being the king to one of The grestest Royalty of The world brings With Of danger lurking around you in the shadows every minute and as the cheery on the top acts The Mafia and I can never think of dragging Her in this mess !

I was pulled off from tbe Thoughts of my Beautiful wife when I heard a painful scream and looked ahead to see Rajveer Ranawat on his knees groaning in pain his hands tied behind him with his ankels and the knife sticking on his left shoulder !

"Take the knife off" I ordered and looked as one of the Gaurds moved forward and removed the knife from his shoulder earning a scream from him and almost Immediately my hand went to the table pulling Out the knife and throwing it directly in his mouth muffling up the screams !

I felt myself chuckle as he tired breathing hard , his body eventually slumping down and turning cold as he Slowly died !

No one alive can or should challenge my superiority and power !
Either they accept following my orders and rules or die for defying me and he dared to have his eyes on my wife !
So , he has to die for he made my queen uncomfortable !