Chapter 27 [Antidode found]

All the while I have woken up two Thoughts have been clouding my mind !First what has happened between Rudraveer and Samaira because there seems to be Something off with the two since yesterday and the second a way to take antidode from Bua saa

First what has happened between Rudraveer and Samaira because there seems to be Something off with the two since yesterday and the second a way to take antidode from Bua saa .

"mere paas ek tareeka Hai" I heard Abhimanyu and looked at him and then at Rana saa who was sitting on his throne in the room as he nodded.

(I have a way)

"Agar hame unka khoon mil jaye toh usme se vaigyanik antidode nikal lenge" I heard him and nodded while I got a Bit comfused seeing the smirk on Naina's face.

(If we get her blood then the scientists can extract the antidode from it)

"kya hua" I asked her and she smiled and winked at me replying "Shubh kaam me deri kaisi" and I looked at her as she took the nearby kept bow and arrow and all of us widened our eyes !

(What happened)
(Why do late in a good deed)

I noticed Abhimanyu following her to the balcony while I moved a Bit forward to have a look while Rana saa kept sitting and Rudraveer and Samaira stayed still on their places.

I felt my breath stop as she picked up the bow to shoot an arrow but thankfully Abhimanyu stopped her.

"unhe pata chal jaega" he said and I Noticed Naina roll her eyes as she put down the bow and I sighed in releif .

(She will get to know)

"fine i will find another way" I heard her say and looked at Her as she moved out Again Abhimanyu following Her.

"Rana saa" I said softly sitting beside him while he looked uo from the files he was Reading to look at me and hummed.

"ek baat puchu" I asked not knowing if i should Ask this or not.