Chapter 30 [Aadiya and Abhimaan]

Moving in i looked at Rana saa who was busy in reading something in his files and cleared my throat to gain his attention and he immediately looked at me and then at the doctor who bowed down

Moving in i looked at Rana saa who was busy in reading something in his files and cleared my throat to gain his attention and he immediately looked at me and then at the doctor who bowed down .

"Yeh injection hai Rana saa isse vish khatam ho jaega bas 1-2 Din tak aapko aaram karna hai jab dawa kaam karegi toh thoda bukhar AA skata hai" the doctor informed and he nodded as he injected the antidote through the syringe and i took a deep breath and sighed.

(This injection queen it will eliminate the poison just you have to rest for 1-2 days when the medicine will work then a little fever may come)

I felt as if a weight has been lifted from my heart.
These two weeks each second even though he showed as if he is all okay i knew he want he was in pain but he did not show and each second a dear of losing him had been freaking me out and I smiled looking at him as the doctor left and he gestured me to sit beside him.

"Kya baat hai Rani saa aap hame aise kyu dekh Rahi hai" i heard him and shook my head giving him a smile and he held my hands and brought it near his lips and kissed it saying "dekhiye ham aapko kahi chod ke nahi jaenge yahi hai aapke paas aur bilkul theek hai" and i felt my heart flutter.

(What happened queen why are you looking at me like this)
(Listen I am here and I will not go anywhere leaving you)

"Rana saa yeh prachi nahi dikh rahi" I asked about her sudden disappearence and he simply rolled his eyes "hogi kahi uski chinta aapko karne ki zarurat nahi hai" and i looked at him confused.

(Prachi is no where to be seen)
(She may be somewhere you need not worry)

I looked at him with a small smile as he again focused on his work .

He is so different !
Even though he appears cold and dominant I have been finding him sweet since the time we started talking !
I never knew life could take such a turn and to be honest I am really happy!