Chapter 36 [Making It up to Everyone]

Regret that was what I was feeling after yelling on my maan

Regret that was what I was feeling after yelling on my maan . I know he is mistaken I know he is imperfect but aren't we all ! Also I realised none of the six of us has had a normal childhood and that makes all of us hear acars from our past ! All of us has have sleepless nights, haunting memories and nightmares ! Not one of us is wounded but all of us are wounded ! And what we are doing is trying to unsee the hurt and wounds instead of treating it !

Taking a deep breath I moved to my room and gasped to see the room filled with atoms of many a different flowers and looked around to see the room filled with bouquets and that's when my eyes fell on the note on the bed !

"I am really Sorry Aadiya , I am mistaken and I am guilty I know it ! But I will make it up to you I promise baby , I will make you forgive me and about the flowers I did not know your favourite one I am sorry I should have known but because I am a idiot and I didn't i got all types of flowers for you just take the one you like and throw the others like all the bitter memories"

-Your Maan

Reading the small not a small smile grazed on my lips and I picked up the nearest bouquet and caressed the flowers with a smile and kissed them.

I smiled and moved out to see Rana saa standing with the other two and a deadly silence between them and bit my lips ! These three are awkward again !

"Bhabhi maa" Abhimanyu said his eyes pleading and I raised an eyebrow and Rudraveer instantly complained "your husband called the two of us and now he is standing like a statue not speaking anything" and I bit my lips and Looked at Rana saa to see his eyes closed as he finally said "its a lot now Both of fucking speak what you want to apologise if you want that and stop making things difficult for all of us" and Rudraveer looked at Rana saa saying "bhai saa aapko kaise pata" and Rana saa glared at him saying "bada bhai hu tumhara veer mujhe sab pata hota hai kab kya chal raha hai dono ke dimag me , we need to talk things out I don't want further complications" and the two looked at each other with shock.