Chapter 6 [Abhimanyu Pratap Singh Rathore]

"Bade Kuwar saa we got him" I heard Digvijay the security in chief say I nodded walking towards the warehouse

Rudraveer is on his way and Bhai saa Would be in his office here right now !
Will have to meet him in some time !

The smell of fresh blood clouded my senses and a small smile came on my lips as I breathed in the Metallic smell of blood !

The room was dark and there was Shantanu Ahuja one of the leading gangsters of The Mumbai city.

This darkness gives me peace and makes me remember of how much I have got in life even If I do not deserve it !

Nodding at the Gaurds who bowed down I sat down and looked at one of the most dangerous criminal of the nation sitting tied up like an animal !

I could see his flesh ripped our some of his muscles visible naked to me and it was made me chuckle.

Everyone this is what we call beautiful in the mafia world !

"I wont tell you anything" I heard the moron say and sighed !

"Okay then you are of no use and The people who are of no use are liability to Our kingdom so you better die" I said coldly and chuckled tilting my head backwards !

"Wait" I heard a voice and opened my eyes knowing Its Rudra.

"We dont kill so easily I have a better way" I heard him say and nodded looking at him "I am tired not in a mood to torcher today" and Rudra chuckled saying "Your aren't but it does not mean I am not too" he said and I nodded.

I looked at him as he took the bottle of Petrol and moved towards the man .

"How much should I sprinkle" Rudra asked looking at me and I shrugged saying "we own two oil Reserves in the UAE so as much as you want" and he nodded opening the bottle and throwing it on him and then took another one and held his chin in a harsh grip forcing his mouth open and immediately put all the content in his mouth !