Chapter 1- How Did I Get Here?

(Eva's Pov)

I moved into my new house that I rented and I just finished placing all of my furniture. It took me all morning to do it and I sure was tired because of that.

I then grabbed a box of antiques that my mom gave me and went to the attic and as I got there the attic looked pretty big and it was a little chilly, but I don't mind the mind the cold.

I sat the box down and I looked to see another box full of vhs tapes. I was pretty interested, but curious about it but I grabbed the box and found an old tv from the 2000s.

I sat in front of it and grabbed the first vhs tape which said 'episode 1.' I inserted it in and the first thing I see is a title card saying 'Amanda The Adventurer' with colorful letters.

There was also a big red apple behind it and a brown skinned girl with pigtails and a sheep. It then cuts to the same girl and lamb with trees and bushes that have...EYES!?! Okay that sorta creeped me out.

"Hi! I'm Amanda!" Amanda said.
"And I'm Wooly!" Wooly said.
"And I love apples! Do you love apples?" Amanda said.

Then 3 space lines popped up. I knew what it meant and I typed 'yes'.

"I'm allergic to apples." Wooly said.
"That's okay! You can never be afraid to try something new!" Amanda said, ignoring Wooly's response.

Okay, well that was a bit weird. Amanda probably took that the wrong way. It then pans to a house, a store, and a swing set.

"But we don't even know where the store is." Wooly said.
"Do you know where the store is?" Amanda questioned me.

Her eyes felt like they were staring at my soul. Threatening me to choose the right answer. I moved my mouse to see a red arrow and clicked on the store.

"Yeah! That's right! Let's go!" Amanda said.

The camera went static but then cuts to Amanda and Wooly in the store.

"We're at the store!" Amanda said
"It sure looked crowded...Bahh!" Wooly said.
"And look, there are apples! Can you say 'apple?'" Amanda asked me.

Then 5 lines appeared and I started to type in 'apple.'

"Good Job! Now we can make apple pie!" Amanda said.

The tape then ended with a static and the tape popped out of the insert. I then grew a feeling that Amanda was watching me, but I just don't know where. Maybe she could be behind me? I just don't know!

I then put in the second vhs tape and tried to ignore the feeling. It then began with Wooly standing in the alley. He then looked at me and head towards the camera.

"Oh, it's you. Ok. We don't have much time. Whatever you do...don-" Wooly was then cut off with a static.

It then showed Amanda next to Wooly with a nervous look as if Amanda threatened him.

"Hi,everyone! I'm Amanda!" Amanda said.
"And I'm Wooly." Wooly nervously laughed.
"Today, we're going to get meat for Grandma!" Amanda said.
"But isn't Grandma a vegetarian?" Wooly asked.
"Can you tell us where the butcher is?" Amanda asked, ignoring Wooly.

I was about to respond as Wooly had a nervous look on his face. I had to choose the butcher shop.

"There it is! Let's go!" Amanda said.

It then cuts to them inside with a butcher man.

"Hello, meat man!" Amanda greeted.

It then glitches with colorful statics and goes back to normal.

"Can you tell the meat man what we need?" Amanda asked.

I saw Wooly's face telling me not to say the right answer. I knew that he wasn't kidding so I typed in 'cake.'

"CaN yOu TeLl ThE bUtChEr MaN wHaT wE nEeD?" Amanda asked, sounding a little annoyed.

I got a little nervous and typed in 'cake' again since I didn't want to Wooly to get killed.

"TELL HIM WHAT WE NEED!" Amanda shouted, with an angry expression.

I started to prick tears and typed 'lamb.'

The tape ends with a glitch. My eyes were glossy from crying as I felt Amanda screaming at me coming from my head.

I then found a tape but the episode number was erased off. I the put the tape in and it shows Amanda and Wooly in the woods.

"Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-You're right! This treasure map said the woods! Let's go!" Amanda glitched.

It then cuts to the next scene.

"I think we're close to the treasure now! Aren't you excited, Wooly?" Amanda asked him, but he stood silent.

"I said, "Aren't you excited?" " Amanda said in a demonic voice looking at Wooly.
"Huh...? Oh yeah..right...um..But we don't know where the treasure is...uh..buried." Wooly said.

It then zooms out to a bird's eye view where 3 marks appear- an X, a square, and an O.

"Our friend, that GPS, said that 'X' marks the spot. Can you see where the 'X' is?" Amanda said.

I then clicked on the X.

"There it is! Treasure awaits!" Amanda said.

The screen cuts to static, then to the next scene.

"Looks like the spot!" Amanda said
"But how are we supposed to get at it under all of this dirt? Bahhh!" Wooly asked.
"Luckily, I bought the tools for our adventure. I brought a crowbar, a rope and a shovel!" Amanda said.

As she said the object names they appeared.

"And now, we only have the shovel. What tools should we use to dig up here?" Amanda said.

I then clicked on the shovel, nervous about what would happen next. I then got the feeling back again. She's watching me, somewhere I don't know.

"You're right! Now we can dig this up before-" Amanda stops.
"Okay! That's enough, Bahh!" Wooly interrupts. "No! I..I can't let you do this anymore! I don't care what you do to me!"

Wooly then goes up to the screen and he starts to warn me while Amanda grew angry.

"You! Take the tape out NOW! AND DESTROY THEM! Burn the-em! Whatever! Just get rid of these othe tapeS͓̽! Do you hear ME͓̽-.. You can't let anyoN͓̽E͓̽-.. else Watch These! T̨͈͗̌ͥHͥ̽ͣ̃̔Ḛͭ̉̇͟-T̨͈͗̌ͥHͥ̽ͣ̃̔Ḛͭ̉̇͟T̨͈͗̌ͥHͥ̽ͣ̃̔Ḛͭ̉̇͟T̨͈͗̌ͥHͥ̽ͣ̃̔Ḛͭ̉̇͟T̨͈͗̌ͥHͥ̽ͣ̃̔Ḛͭ̉̇͟T̨͈͗̌ͥHͥ̽ͣ̃̔Ḛͭ̉̇͟ -T̶̺͎̐̎̃̏̌̽͒̕͝ A̷͙ͭͫ̕N̺̻̔̆ͅỴ̛̖͋͢O̖̼ͩ͌͐N̺̻̔̆ͅḚͭ̉̇͟O̖̼ͩ͌͐N̺̻̔̆ͅḚͭ̉̇͟ O̖̼ͩ͌͐ư̡͕̭̇O̖̼ͩ͌͐ư̡͕̭̇O̖̼ͩ͌͐ư̡͕̭̇...O̖̼ͩ͌͐ư̡͕̭̇O̖̼ͩ͌͐ư̡͕̭̇O̖̼ͩ͌͐ư̡͕̭̇O̖̼ͩ͌͐ư̡͕̭̇...B̩͎͍̾ͅā̤̓̍͘ḣ̖̻͛̓B̩͎͍̾ͅā̤̓̍͘ḣ̖̻͛̓Hͥ̽ͣ̃̔Hͥ̽ͣ̃̔B̩͎͍̾ͅA̷͙ͭͫ̕Hͥ̽ͣ̃̔Hͥ̽ͣ̃̔!" Wooly warned me.

The screen was now blank and I sat on the floor shocked with water works. My head then started to spin so I grabbed my head and groaned in pain.

"Ugh! Get out of my head!" I shouted with my voice breaking. I then turned around to see a big creature that had the same look at Amanda but with hundreds of eyes.

"AGHHHHHHH!" I screamed as it grabbed me and everything went black.

*a few moments later*

I started to open my eyes slowly as I got up and felt the green grass, tickling my back.

I looked at my new features and I looked about Amanda's age, my short hair looking the same way except that I mostly wear pink. I tried to retrace my steps into what happened, but every time I did I couldn't remember anything. It's like the entity erased my memories and trapped me here.

I just hope I'm not here forever.

"Hi new friend, I'm Amanda!"

Amanda The Adventurer (Wooly x Oc)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara