Chapter 6- First Kiss

Me and Wooly just got home and we were exhausted from today so we just decided to hit the hay. We took a shower (not together...I see u perverts out there 🤨), change to out pajamas, and laid in bed watching a movie. It was really funny and we had a bunch of laughs.

We then had a full on movie night. We would sometimes not pay attention to movie instead of each other. I felt more...relaxed and more happy when Wooly is around.

We then grew extremely tired so we turned off the tv and light and laid down. I was facing the other side while Wooly faced the other side. I then had a thought...it's a good thought...better than the last. What if I tried to kiss him.

No, no, no! I don't Wooly is a fan of kissing, especially since we're different species. I'll think on it tomorrow. For now, I'll just get some sleep.

*The Next Morning*

I woke up to the birds chirping and the sun shining on my face. I got up and I didn't see Wooly in bed. Weird, maybe he went grocery shopping or just downstairs. I got up, brushed my teeth as I finished I looked at my 2 dark hickeys from Amanda.

That memory kept coming back to me...but I wasn't gonna let that take over me. I then got out of the bathroom and changed into something comfortable since we're probably going to be home all day.

I then went downstairs and to the living room, but Wooly wasn't there either. I then felt Wooly behind me and then he scared me by put his hands on my shoulders. I flinched and looked back and saw Wooly laughing.

"Wooly! Don't do that!" I said frightened.
"Sorry, Eva. I was just bored waiting for you to wake up." Wooly said.
"That's ok. I was wondering where you were ever since I woke up. You usually wake me up." I explained.
"That was because well, my thoughts distracted me from what I'm supposed to be doing." Wooly said.

Why was Wooly saying this, did he want to kiss me too?

"Oh, well same here. I had it since last night." I said.
"So, what do you want to do first?" Wooly asked.
"Well, we could make breakfast. I was thinking hmm...waffles!" I said.
"Not a bad idea!" Wooly said.

So we went to the kitchen and made the waffles. It was really fun, well until... I grabbed the flour and flashed it on Wooly's face for payback.

"What the?" Wooly asked.
"Payback from when you scared me!" I said laughing.
"Oh, you're gonna get it now."
Wooly said as he grabbed flour and flashed it on my face.

It then turned into a flour war. There was flour all over the kitchen and on us until we went pale white. We then laid on the floor laughing.

"Wait, what were we doing again?" I asked.
"We were supposed to make the waffle, but instead we made ourselves." Wooly said jokingly.

We both laughed at his little joke.
"Oh Wooly, you are a comedian." I said wiping a fake tear on my cheek.

We then made the waffle like we were supposed to and it was delicious. We then cleaned up the flour on the floor. It wasn't hard but it was really worth it.

"I never had that much fun ever!"
I said.
"Me neither! It's like when your all grown up and you want to revisit your childhood, it's only more better!"
Wooly said.

We both then sat on the couch vanished with flour still all over us.

"You know," I said to Wooly, "This has to be the best day ever!"
"Why's that?" Wooly asked.
"Well, there's no Amanda to bother us. And we get to spend time with each other." I stated.
"Good point." Wooly said.

"What should we do next?" I asked.
"Well, I think we both need a bath after our little war." Wooly said giggling.
"Yeah, we really need it." I giggled.

We both took a shower. It wasn't a long and hard painful process but we had to make sure all of the flour was off of us. When we finished, we sat on Wooly's bed and he grabbed his laptop.

"Wanna watch a try not to laugh video." Wooly asked.
"Pfft. What is this? A laughing day?" I asked.
"Well you started it so, don't say anything." Wooly said playfully.
"Let's just watch the video." I gave up.

We watched the video and so far we were laughing day and night. It was really fun but painful because of our cheeks, sides, and stomachs were hurting.

"Ask if I have a truck." The girl in the video said.
"Do you have a truck?" The guy in the video asked.

The girl pressed her horn in her car and it was a loud truck horn! They then were laughing, but ours was way way worse.

Wooly and I laughed so hard that we wheezed and laughed in silence. Well, Wooly had a wheeze and I had a silent laugh. We then stopped laughing to take a breather.

"Ok, that was a good one." I panted.
"We should make it a tradition." Wooly said.
"What do you mean by that?" I asked tilting my head to the side.
"I mean that every Saturday, we would do stuff that would make us laugh. We'll call it Laughing Day!"
Wooly explained.
"Wooly...you are a genius!" I exclaimed.

We both continued our holiday until the night.

*Time Skip*

We both were getting settled in bed until my thoughts came back again. 'Okay Eva, time to ask the big question.'

"Hey um, Wooly?" I called.
"Yeah Eva." Wooly said.
"Can I ask you something. Well, it's more of a favor." I asked.
"Sure. What is it?" Wooly asked.
"Have you ever wanted to kiss someone so badly, but you're worried that they're not a kisser?" I asked.
"Yeah, I get that a lot." Wooly said putting his head down.

"Well, I want to kiss you. But you don't have to kiss me I'm not forcing you to." I said and then I started rambling.

Wooly then shook his head with a smile. He then grabbed my cheeks and then gave me a passionate kiss. On the lips?!

My eyes widen as I can't believe I'm having my true first kiss. I then started to kiss back and grabbed his shoulders. It lasted for 5 seconds and we pulled away. We looked at each other eye widen.

"Oh my god! I am sorry! I shouldn't kissed you without permission. I just didn't want you to worry and think that you're forcing me to kiss you!" Wooly blurted out.
"Wooly, it's okay. I needed you to shut me up anyways." I said. 

I then pecked him on the cheek and I covered myself withe blankets. I then felt Wooly put his hands on my waist, cuddling me. I then smiled as I slowly drifted to sleep.

Today was absolutely perfect.