Chapter 5- Baking an Apple Pie

Ever since the incident with Amanda, I've been feeling weird all of a sudden. Like when I'm around her I'm scared and she's all evil, but at the same time she's happy and then I'm happy too. I don't even know what to do anymore.

Right now, me and Wooly were just binge watching Bojack Horseman. Mostly we made this day well the rest of the day about us. I was feeling a little better but still traumatized.

"Eva? You thinking about something?" Wooly asked.
"No, not really. Just trying to forget what happened." I said.
"Don't let that take over you. Try to not think about it." Wooly said.
"I'll try." I said.

*Time Skip*

Me and Wooly were fast asleep until I heard a whisper of my name.
"Eva~"

I shot out of the bed as I looked around the room. Then the voice came back again.
"Eva~"

I knew I had to figure it out so I quietly left the room and went downstairs, not making a peep.
"Eva~"

I looked at where it was coming from and it was from...the kitchen? I saw Amanda just standing there humming a tune, but her voice was different. It was all demonic. She heard my footsteps and looked back at me.

"Oh Eva, you found me!" Amanda said.
"What do you want from me?" I asked defensively
"Nothing, dearest. I just wanted to make sure of something." Amanda said.
"Okay. Well, what is it?" I asked all concerned.
"Are you in a relationship with Wooly?" Amanda asked with a creepy smile.
"Amanda, I already told you. We're not in a relationship." I lied.
"You know I can tell that's bunch of bull crap coming out of your mouth." Amanda said sternly.

She got closer to me as I back up against the wall. Amanda's brown eyes stared deep into my soul as my dark brown eyes stared at her in fear.

"I'm going to ask you again and you better not lie. Are you or are you not in a relationship with Wooly?" Amanda asked slowly.
"Yes...I promised Wooly I wouldn't tell." I confessed.

Amanda then growled in anger when she heard the truth. Wooly won me against her and she wasn't gonna take that lose. I could tell that she would claim me as hers but I only wanted to belong to Wooly.

She then looked at my neck as my short brown hair was half covering it. She moved it and then...bit on my neck. She sucked on it and it started to hurt so much that my neck was bleeding.

"Amanda! It hurts! Stop it!" I screamed with tears.
"You are mine! And I don't care if you're in a relationship with that pathetic sheep!" Amanda said as she continued sucking and biting my neck.

After a couple of seconds of that, I then kicked her in the shin causing her to pull away. She then looked at me with anger.

"You shouldn't have done that. You're making the biggest mistake and I'll tell you this right now. Wooly doesn't love you, he's just using you to show off." Amanda said.
"No! He loves me!" I said.
"No he doesn't! He doesn't love you! I love you! I should be yours! Not Wooly!" Amanda yelled.
"Well, I wouldn't be in a relationship with a demon like you!" I said.

Amanda then grew angry and transformed to her demon self. She then jumped to attack me as I screamed in fear.

I then heard a big thud coming from behind Amanda. I looked to see Wooly with a frying pan and had a angry look on his face.

I started to hyperventilate and sunk to the floor, having my hands on my head. Wooly then saw me and ran towards me.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. It's just me. Take deep breaths Eva." Wooly said.
"O-Okay." I said shakily as I breathed in and out.