A/N

Hey y'all! So far, I think this story is making quite progress. I know it's supposed to be like the actual game, but since it's my story I decided to make a few changes. I'm still putting things that were on the actual game when it got released, I just wanted to add a couple of things.

1. I'm making Amanda a Lesbian and a Yandere.

When I wrote the second chapter, I wanted to put a twist. I know, Wooly and Eva are in a relationship in the moment, but they're a secret. I then decided to make Amanda more loving towards Eva, but at the same time manipulating her into joining her, putting her against Wooly.

I also wanted Amanda to show a bit of her evil side towards Eva whenever she has to decide.

2.  I'm letting Eva choose sides.

I know the player is supposed to do that, but I thought that it would make it more difficult. You might be confused on what I'm trying to explain, so I'll put a picture on a chapter I'll do in the future and would be in the story also.

So basically the reason why I'm doing this is because

A. I wanted to make the story a little more interesting

B. Because they both love her but she loves one of them.

3.  Eva is going to get trauma later in the story.

Mostly, it's because of Amanda and the things she's forcing Eva to do. Mostly to just love her and she'll abuse her too. But it'll be more worse than when she does it to Wooly.

Welp, that's all! Enjoy the rest of the story!