Chapter 7- A Gift For A Friend

Morning once again and I didn't want to wake up at all, but Wooly had to deal with that. It's honestly funny.

"Eva, come on." Wooly said shaking me.

"No. I want sleep." I said.

"You can get sleep when it's night. It's the morning wake up." Wooly said.

I groaned as I put the covers over my head to cover myself. I then knew Wooly would give up but I felt his hands tickling my sides. I started laughing as the blanket flew off my face.

"Wooly! Staph it!" I shouted.

"Are you going to get up?" Wooly said.

"Yes! I'll wake up." I breathed

"I hate you." I said playfully.

"Aww, I love you too." Wooly said with an eyes closes smile.

My face was pink looking at it. That darn sheep. He's knows how to make me happy.

"Okay, meet you downstairs." I said as I kissed his forehead.

I then changed into my clothes and I felt shivers growing on my spine. I flinched a bit and ignored it until I heard a voice in my head.

"Hey Eva~" the voice said.

"Huh? Who said that?" I asked

"It's me, Amanda. I'm just in your head." Amanda's voice said.

"Why are you in there?" I asked

"Because I want to?" Amanda said bluntly.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want you to leave Wooly for me, Eva. You're in love with me and I know that you're dying to dump him~" Amanda said.

Why doesn't she get that I don't love her. Why is she even bother trying?

"Amanda, I don't love you." I said.

"Yes you do!" Amanda yelled. "And you will break up with Wooly and go with me. You have 1 week or else there'll be consequences."

Amanda then left my thoughts as I kept thinking about the warning she gave me.

"Oh god." I muttered.

"Eves? Who were you talking to?" Wooly asked appearing behind me.

"Oh no one. I was just talking to myself." I said. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah, let's go." Wooly said grabbing my hand as we left.

As we left the house, we saw Amanda standing with her arms crossed. She had a sternly stare with a big smile.

"What took you 2 so long," Amanda asks, "I was about to leave you both.

"Sorry, Amanda, Eva just woke up late." Wooly said

"Yeah, sorry." I said.

"Well that's ok! We all make mistakes at some point." Amanda said with a closed eye smile. "Let's start our adventure!"

We were walking around the neighborhood and we stopped by 3 shops.

One was a bakery, another one was a store, and the last one was the post office. Amanda then looked at me with a smile on her face as Wooly gave me a look.

"So Eva, today I want to give my friend a gift and I need to get a card for them." Amanda said, "Which store should I go to first?"

"Um, the store?" I questioned.

"That's right! Now let's get a card!" Amanda said grabbing my arm and running to the store.

We were now in the store and we head to the card isle. We didn't know what card to get until I found a real nice card. I bet Amanda would love this card for her friend.