Chapter 2-Meeting Amanda

(Eva's Pov)

"Hey new friend, I'm Amanda!" Amanda said.

I looked up to see Amanda and Wooly. Now I know that this wasn't a nightmare. I even couldn't remember who Amanda actually is.

"Are you okay?" Wooly asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm Eva." I introduced.
"I'm Wooly and this is Amanda." Wooly introduced.
"Are you lost?" Amanda asked.
"Yeah, I don't how I got here. All I know is uhh...I can't remember." I forgotten.
"Well don't worry new friend! You can join us in our adventures." Amanda said putting an arm on my shoulder.
"Yippee!" I said nervously.
"Come on, let's show our new friend around!" Amanda said to the viewer.

"Hey Amanda, why don't you take a head start? We'll catch up." Wooly said. He gave me look that said, 'I need to tell you something.'

Amanda glared at Wooly at first then started walking. Wooly then looked at me with seriousness and fear.

"Look Eva, whatever you do don't make Amanda angry. Trust me you won't like her when she's angry." Wooly warned me.
"Okay? But why?" I questioned.
"I can't say why. Amanda would kill me if I-" Wooly was interrupted when Amanda appeared.
"What are you guys talking about?" Amanda asked innocently. I knew that she was hiding the fact that she was angry
"Not-Nothing Amanda. We were just...talking about our favorite hobbies. Right, Eva?" Wooly lied.
"Yeah! My favorite hobby was to uh...draw!" I lied.
"Awesome, now come on let's give her that tour!" Amanda said.

The 3 of us then started walking around the neighborhood. We went to the ice cream shop, the store, post office, and Amanda's house. It was pretty colorful, but there were eyes everywhere. I felt like they were watching my steps. We then finished and stopped at her house.

"So, what did you think about the tour?" Amanda asked.
"It's nice." I said.
"Glad to hear!" Amanda said.
"Hey, do you guys have a place where I can stay at? I don't really have anywhere else to go." I asked.
"Sure, you can stay with me." Wooly said happily.

He then grabbed my hand and my cheeks lit up. I then shook off the feeling.

"Thanks, Wooly." I said.
"Oh Wooly, can I talk to Eva for a sec? I want to know more about my new friend." Amanda said creepily.
"Uh, sure Amanda." Wooly said as he walked away.

There was a deep silence between the both of us until Amanda spoke.

"So, just because you're new to the neighborhood, that means you get to hang out with Wooly more than me?" Amanda asked creepily.
"I-I just-look I'm sorry, Amanda. I just thought you weren't that type of talking person. You didn't talk throughout the tour." I said.
"Apology accepted. Just don't do it again." Amanda said.

She then grabbed my shoulders but she had a tight grip on them.

"Remember, Eva. This was a warning and your final. You're lucky that you aren't dead yet. Next time, things would get real bad for you." Amanda said seriously.
"Got it." I said nervously.
"Good, good. We're gonna have so much fun together! I promise!" Amanda said.
"We sure will, heh heh." I laughed nervously.
"Now off you go!" Amanda said cheerfully.

I started walking to Wooly's house as I felt Amanda watching me again. My head started pounding as if I felt like this before.

As I got to Wooly's house. He saw my expression and went up to me. I was a bit scared of Amanda ever since we had a talk.

"Are you okay? You seem scared." Wooly asked.
"No Wooly, I'm ok. I just had a talk with Amanda." I said.
"What was it about?" Wooly asked.
"It was about how she warned me to talk to her more instead of you. I guess she got angry but she left me off with a warning." I said.
"Thank god." Wooly said. "Let's go inside."

We went inside and his house was a little bigger than mine. I then sat on the couch trying to recite on everything. Wooly then sat next to me and put his hand on my shoulder, but it wasn't hard as Amanda's.

"Hey, it's gonna be ok. Well not really since we're trapped in here. But, we'll get out of here." Wooly said.
"But when?" I asked.
"I don't know. But all I know is that we'll be free." Wooly assured me.

I then started yawning since I grew a bit tired.

"Are you tired?" Wooly asked me.
"Mhm." I responded.
"I'll take you upstairs." Wooly said as he helped me upstairs to his bed.

When we got there he laid me down and put a soft blanket over me to keep me warm. I closed my eyes and tried my best to see the positive in Amanda.

*The Next Morning*

I woke up and saw Wooly sleeping on the opposite side of the bed and facing there also.

'He does look adorable asleep' I thought in my head as I blushed a light pink.

My thoughts had me distracted and I fell off the bed with a loud thud, casing it to wake up Wooly.

"Eva, are you okay?" Wooly asked as he helped me up.
"Yeah, my thoughts were just distracting me that's all." I said.
"What did you think about?" Wooly asked.

Now I went full pink on my cheeks. I didn't want to tell him what I thought of since we just met yesterday.

"It's not that important, really." I lied.
"Okay, Amanda is waiting for us outside. She said that we're going somewhere but I don't know what it is." Wooly said.
"Okay, best we start to get dress." I said.

And this was only the beginning