Chapter 4: WoolEva

*This chapter would include Fluff and a teensy weeny bit of angst* (also eating McDonald's during writing)

(Eva's Pov)

It was a couple of hours after me and Wooly became an official in secret. We knew how hard it would be, but we had to for our live meaning not getting killed by you know who.

Right now as I slept on Wooly's shoulder, I woke up to see him awake watching tv. I looked at the tv to see a movie playing. I didn't know what it was called but it sounded interesting.

Wooly then noticed me awake and smiled at me. I looked at him and smiled back at him.

"Hey."
"Hey."
"How was your nap?" Wooly asked.
"It was ok. I just never thought I'd have a sheep for a boyfriend." I said.
"I'd never thought I had a human for a girlfriend." Wooly said.

We both then laughed and continued watching the movie. The movie was pretty funny and humorous. I then knew what the movie was, it was "Daddy Day Care."

We laughed and sang to the songs that were playing and acted on the scenes. We had so much fun, until we got tired and we started to get ready for bed.

I laid down in the bed and I was comfortable until I felt my throat get tight. I knew I had to throw up so I ran to the bathroom and threw up. When looked at the toilet, I saw that my vomit had a static look as if it was off the tv.

I got scared on knowing vomit doesn't look like that, but I shook it off and flushed the toilet.

As I got up, I saw Wooly and that scared me causing me to flinch.

"Wooly, Jesus! You scared me!" I said.
"Sorry, I just heard you throwing up and I wanted to check on you." Wooly said.
"Well, that's sweet. Thanks for caring." I said.

I then felt my throat tightening again. I opened the toilet seat and threw up again. Wooly was behind me and rubbed my back.

"Let it all out, Eva." Wooly said.

When I finished, I coughed out the last of it and saw it look that same way as it did before. Wooly saw it too and was surprised.

"Why does it look like that?" Wooly asked.
"I-I don't know. When I first threw up, it looked just like that." I said.
"Do you think, something is in your body?" Wooly asked.
"Nah, probably it's how throw up looks like in this dimension." I said.
"Yeah, you're probably right. Well, let's go back to sleep." Wooly said.
"Wait, is it okay if we sleep together like last time?" I asked.
"Are you sure, Eva?" Wooly asked.
"I'm positive." I said.

We both then went to bed and cuddled as we fell asleep. While I was asleep, I had that weird feeling that something or someone is out there for me.

But I don't remember who?

*The next morning*

I was fast asleep until I felt someone shaking me to wake up.

"Ugh, 5 more minutes." I muttered as I heard Wooly laugh
"Come on, Amanda is waiting for us outside." Wooly said.

I then woke up with my groggy eyes. I sat up from the bed and grabbed my outfit.

I combed my short brown hair and put my pink headband over it. I then had my outfit on and me and Wooly stepped outside.

"You remember the plan right?" Wooly asked.
"Yeah." I said as Wooly opened the door.
"Hey guys!" Amanda said.
"Hey Amanda" We said.
"I was thinking if we could start off our hangout with some ice cream." Amanda said.
"That's a good idea!" Wooly said.
"Great! Let's go!" Amanda said.