Author's Note: two more (fucking) years

This story is four years old. Yes, you're reading that correctly: four years old.

This story holds a special place in my heart as it was the first fanfic I wrote on Wattpad (as well as the only one I managed to finish), but it sparked my love for writing.

I love Ryan and Shane just as I did back then, but as I've grown up, I've gained much more respect for them and what they do; after all, they give me so much comfort in the content they release.

So why am I writing another author's note, updating this book? Well, there's a simple reason: I am in the process of rewriting it. 

This account is old, a piece of history, basically, and it was time for me to move on. But I couldn't let this story rot here, so I decided to rewrite it, fix plot points, fix character development, fix writing, fix grammar, and allow this story to grow. Yeah it'll still have the humor, the spark, the fun and all, but I just want to fix things about it and incorporate my new writing style on a story that is special to me.

Also I just wanted to do a shameless self-promo: I am now on @pluvi0-phile and am in the process of writing a brand new original story, this time it's focused on BTS and The Last of Us because why not. 

(I have a twitter and instagram as well: spriing_dayy (on twt), fluffyducki3 (on insta))

Well, I hope you can still enjoy this (cringey) story that I wrote four years ago. I hope to see you all in the newer version as well. Right now, I'm going to logout if this account and work on my new story before I begin rewriting this.

See you all very soon <3

- minnie

05.02.2023