Author's Note

Thus the end of "Midnight -- BuzzFeed Unsolved"

I'd like to end the story fully with saying a great big thanks to everyone who took time out of their day and read this fanfic! I know it wasn't the greatest in some points of the story, and I did slip some references from movies and episodes into the story, too! 

Expecting a sequel to this story? There might be one, I don't fully know yet but there is a chance of one. Maybe a prequel that takes place with William's story.

Some things I'd like to make clear: William T. Bennett is a fictional character that I created, but the location is an actual location and the stories Ryan shared in the beginning are real. (I actually did research on this place)

Honestly, I enjoyed wirting this story and enjoy reading those comments you guys write! I just wanna give a big thank you to those who frist read the story when I published the first chapter. Honestly, I hate that first chapter, it's just boring in my opinion. I won't update any of the chapter, I'll just leave them like that.

Also, I just wanna say thank you to those who voted on the story and just in general everyone who reads my stories! You guys motivate me to write more! Thank you very much!

I love you all!

Merry Christmas!! 

-- mikrokosmos 

(December 25th, 2018)