Ryan Bergara

"Dammit..." He muttered, finding his batteries dead. Ryan looked at Shane, who was ahead.

"OooOooOoo! Spooky!" 

Ryan quietly growled as he tried to get the batteries out of the flashlight. "Shane, get back here!"

"What? You afraid of the ghoulies, aren't you?" Shane teases, knowing Ryan hates it.

"Do you have spare batteries on you?" 

"Ask Mark. I'm sure he has plenty!"

"Fuck you, Shane! I'm not walking back there alone without light!" Ryan yelled, throwing the dead batteries at Shane.

"Ow. Fine," He rolled his eyes, aware that Ryan won't stop pestering him about batteries, like always. 

Ryan quickly grabs the new batteries from Shane's hand and places them into the flashlight. He flicks the switch and sighs in relief to find the hallway illuminated by his light. They continue their run through of the place and meet up with Mark and the crew.

"You guys good to go?" Mark asks as Ryan and Shane both show up.

"I am, but Shorty is already freaking out."

"Quit it, Shane!" 

"Just telling the truth,"

"Nobody wants to hear your shit.." Both boys sit down in their chairs. 

The camera quickly turns on, and the lights illuminate the boys.

"This week on BuzzFeed Unsolved, we visit Trans-Alleghent Lunatic Asylum as part of our on going investigation, are ghosts real?"

Shane sat patently, listening to Ryan's speal about ghosts, demons, more boring stuff. This has to be the fourth Asylum they've visited. Shane quietly chuckled as he remembered the blue ball landed underneath "Ryan" in Waverly Hills.

"So, Shane, you think this place is haunted?"

"Every Asylum we visited had zero ghosts. Why would there be some here?"

"Ghosts are real, OK? I have some evidence!"

"Evidence.. That's all you ever talk about-"

Ryan quickly froze. He looked at Shane then back at the camera. "Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

Just before Ryan could answer Shane, he could hear a thump coming from the hallway behind them. Ryan stands up, eager to investigate. He flicks his flashlight on, and heads down the hallway. 

Shane gets up behind Ryan and follows him. Once again, Ryan's going to expect a ghost to be lurking in one of these rooms. "Just the wind..." Shane mutters to himself as he continues to follow Ryan.

"I swear it sounded like someone was walking in this roo-" 

Shane turned into the room Ryan was in and noticed one of the dead batteries rolling on the ground. 

"Fuck... Something's in here..." Ryan stopped the battery with his foot and looked at Shane.

"It could've been the air conditioning that moved it. This is a tourist attraction, y'know.."

"Do you have your camera with you?" Ryan picked up the dead battery and placed it in his pocket, planning on investigating it more once done.

"Yep, and you have to remember we're sleeping here tonight."

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck..." Ryan paced around, obviously scared to death. Shane couldn't help but laugh at what Ryan is doing. 

"Remember the Sallie house?"

"Dude, why the hell are you talking about that now?" 

"C'mon, let's head back now."

"Good idea."