Part One- How Did I Get Here?

Staring at the large group in front of them, Four was amazed. They were shocked that they'd even made it this far. It had been their lifelong dream to host a show like this. And now here they were, standing in a real studio, with real contestants, and a real audience.

Ever since they were a young child watching shows like the one they were about to begin filming, they had wanted to do this. Their days of wishing and hoping were over. The pieces were finally falling into place.

They wondered about the new people on their show. What were they like? What do they do? What drew them to sign up?

More than anything, they wondered how they even got there.

Little did Four know, they all were wondering the same thing.

(A/N: OMG! I'm finally back you guys. I promise you, this will be so much better than my old fic. And the actual chapters will be longer than this one. It took me a while to find a spark and actually write, but I'm really excited about this. I think y'all will enjoy it too! I've pre written a lot of it, and if all goes according to plan, I will be updating every Friday, starting tomorrow. Bye for now! 134 words. Playlist link: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0hrcKJEO7CBQ84dNw18BPF?si=s9daFLf_QsSimlNhtubPsQ&pi=u-R08Bw1G5TG-3 )