SONG 🎸

It had been a long summer, I can't believe it had gone by so fast, it was the last week of vacation and just now that I wanted to be able to have fun, I got grounded for something that wasn't even my fault, but I didn't have much choice but of being locked in my room just listening to 2000s music, I never thought I'd say this, but I couldn't wait to go back to school, at least that way I could get out of the house, me and my mom were in a pretty tense mood and That's when I decided to try to ease the situation.
– Mom, can we talk –
– That depends on what you want –
– What makes you think I want something –
– Because you are still my son and I know you very well –
– If you really knew me, you would know how I feel –
My mother was very stubborn, she refused to want to carry on a conversation with me without yelling or interrupting me, all I really wanted was for her to at least listen to me more, but for my mother that seemed impossible, whenever we tried to talk we always ended up arguing with each other.
I didn't need any more stress so I just went up to my room and stayed there, when all of a sudden I look out the window and see Jay, he said he really needed to see me, we hadn't spoken to each other for weeks and all I did when i saw him went hug him, i just wanted to feel him and be close to him, i didn't even care about the risk of my mom picking us up together, jay said he missed me, and it was really embarrassing to have to say that I had been grounded, Jay just hugged me and said that everything was going to be fine, some time later I had shielded my mother up the stairs and that's when I went into despair, if she saw me with Jay in my room she would definitely freak out , my first instinct was to hide Jay inside my closet, when my mother came in I had just laid on the bed and pretended to be reading a book,she tried to apologize to me again, I was so nervous that the only thing I could think of was to get out of there, while she was talking to me she ended up hearing a noise coming from inside my closet, at that moment I almost had a stroke and just distracted my mom I hug her, saying everything was fine, but not before asking her about Jay, I asked her to really get to know him to see how amazing he was and how I really liked him, she didn't exactly say no, but she was going to think about it, when she left the room, I took Jay out of my closet, that whole situation was pretty embarrassing, but at least my mother at least didn't hate Jay.while she was talking to me she heard a noise coming from inside my closet, at that moment I almost had a stroke and just distracted my mother I hugged her, saying that everything was fine, but not before asking her about Jay, she asked to her so that she could really get to know him to see what an amazing guy he was and how I really liked him, she didn't exactly say no, but that she was going to think about it, when she left the room, I took Jay out of inside my closet, that whole situation was pretty embarrassing, but at least my mom at least didn't hate Jay.while she was talking to me she heard a noise coming from inside my closet, at that moment I almost had a stroke and just distracted my mother I hugged her, saying that everything was fine, but not before asking her about Jay, she asked to her so that she could really get to know him to see what an amazing guy he was and how I really liked him, she didn't exactly say no, but that she was going to think about it, when she left the room, I took Jay out of inside my closet, that whole situation was pretty embarrassing, but at least my mom at least didn't hate Jay.I asked her to really get to know him to see what an amazing guy he was and how I really liked him, she didn't exactly say no, but that she was going to think about it, when she left the room, I took Jay from inside my closet, that whole situation was pretty embarrassing, but at least my mom at least didn't hate Jay.I asked her to really get to know him to see what an amazing guy he was and how I really liked him, she didn't exactly say no, but that she was going to think about it, when she left the room, I took Jay from inside my closet, that whole situation was pretty embarrassing, but at least my mom at least didn't hate Jay.
– Did your mother really say she wanted to meet me? –
– Not exactly, but maybe I won't change her mind –
- I better go before she comes back, but I'll be back later -
"Jay, I... I wish you could stay." Jay had kissed me and I felt the passion between us so deeply.
– If you miss me, just think about the necklace –
– I would never be without him –
Jay had gone out the window promising me to come back the next day, and he had said he had prepared a surprise for me, but all I could think about was that I couldn't wait to see him again, meanwhile I just kept dreaming

like him daily. The next morning my mother had made breakfast and said she had something to talk to me about.
– Honey, I thought about what you told me about Jay –
- I think you're right I wasn't very fair with you -
– So I'll give it one more chance – my mother could be anything but unfair, and when she said that I got absurdly excited and in addition to giving Jay another chance she had also released me from punishment and returned my cell phone.
– But on one condition Nate –
- Mark will come to dinner with us again today and you will treat him right, you understand - I knew my mother wasn't going to get me out of detention
that easy, but it was ok at least I could talk to Jay again, and the The first thing I'd done was happily text him that my mom had finally come to terms with the fact that he wasn't as bad as she thought, but I was still going to have to endure having dinner with Mark, which is how I already had. all said it takes a bit of sacrifice but in this case I think what I needed was a miracle, I spent the day just thinking about how to deal with that whole embarrassing situation for 1 hour, I couldn't even stand 5 minutes, I had called Amber and Rachel,they were the only people I could count on besides Jay of course I told them about my little problem and asked for help on how I could get out of it, I really was in total despair, I didn't even know how to take control of the situation anymore .
Amber as usual was the most pragmatic of situations and she had just told me not to care about anything my mother said to me and obviously that wasn't really a very good option as Rachel questioned why I didn't tell my mother how i felt about it, i just told her that she hadn't heard me, in the end they just told me to try to stay calm. Later that night I could see Mark's car in front of the house, I was completely nervous but I tried to do everything to make a good impression, Mark had arrived with a bouquet of red roses, my mum was delighted not to say what On the contrary, since I wasn't in the best of moods, it wasn't for less after all that last dinner situation the other time it was a very complicated challenge to keep calm.
- Nate, I wanted to apologize for the dinner before -
"I know it wasn't very...receptive, but I'm sorry—"
– If you say so – My mother tried to deflect the situation by offering me more salad, and me insisting that I wasn't hungry and subsequently Mark had asked me about why I hadn't invited Jay, according to him with the intention of apologizing to him too , but had said he was busy, even though Mark was apologetic I didn't blame him since the whole mess was my mom's fault, and even though Mark tried to be nice to me I still didn't buy my mom's whole thing with him , I don't know if it was just the fact that the last time we met was a complete disaster or simply the fact that I just didn't really like the idea of him and my mother being together, I'm not the type of person who does a lot judgments, but about Mark in particular,to me he was just another guy like any other guy my mom had ever met, and to me that whole perfect dinner scene was a big farce, not to mention very corny, but I took it as seriously as possible even though I was hating it all, and the fact that my mom was still trying to make it seem like everything was fine just made it even more awkward, and